Thread: Just a hello!

skinnyasian is offline New Member

Just a hello!

Whats up folks? I've been reading the posts and learning what I can for a while. Have yet to do a cycle but have been turning the idea over in my head for some time now. I'm 25, 5'10 and 160, I've been training on and off since 18. Coming off a few injuries so I hope to start training again naturally and when I'm well into it do a cycle of deca and sust. I have an asian physique for sure so plenty of definition but sadly not the size I'd like. I work out at home since I'm so busy but I hope to use this resource to reach my full potential all the same. I hope to draw inspiration as well as information from some of the veterans around here, but I promise to search before I ask.

Cheers!

I've used suplements in the past including prohormones and have seen as much as a 15lb gain in a few months but I was probably just growing still lol. Any advice is welcome. When I do do a cycle I plan on before and after pictures and a diary, after all sharing experience is what these boards are about right?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR skinny. Read up a bit and you will for sure find some good info on growing on this board. Diets, training, supplements. Anything you need. Good luck growing.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    welcome to AR bro

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Welcome to AR skinny. Read up a bit and you will for sure find some good info on growing on this board. Diets, training, supplements. Anything you need. Good luck growing.
    Thanks! I followed the links in your profile and found them informative, I just had to ask about aspiration. The pictures don't explain what it is too well, I assume its drawing the plunger out slightly before pushing in. What is the purpose of that?

Thanks.

Never mind. I broke my first promise to search before I ask ha ha. I searched, lots of information.....
    Last edited by skinnyasian; 01-02-2004 at 07:48 PM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyasian
    Thanks! I followed the links in your profile and found them informative, I just had to ask about aspiration. The pictures don't explain what it is too well, I assume its drawing the plunger out slightly before pushing in. What is the purpose of that?

Thanks.

Never mind. I broke my first promise to search before I ask ha ha. I searched, lots of information.....
    No no problem skinny as long as youre making an effort to do some research a few questions along the way is fine. Point of aspiration is to not inject into a vein or blood vessel.

Swellin Guest
    Very nice first post, Skinny. It looks like you have the right idea, and the right attitude. I expect you to fit in very well around here....and get some great help from all of the bros here at AR.
    Welcome to the board.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    agreed welcome!

Thanks guys, I just started lifting again. Taking it slow. A year and a half ago I was putting up 225 like nothing. Yesterday I did a set with 135 and **** it felt heavy! I'm confident that in three months I'll be back in the shape I was and then some. I'll get some pictures up soon so I can do a before and after natural and then with juice. I'll really work those wheels this time, any advice on that would be welcomed. I know a lot of people have a hard time training their legs, I just don't enjoy it as much so its hard.
    Last edited by skinnyasian; 01-05-2004 at 02:03 PM.

Thread Information