Stove is offline Associate Member

Anabolic Review Noob Education..........

Hi to all on AR. 2 weeks ago I had no idea what Gear, Diet, or Supplements were. I thought Steroids were just things that made you huge, ragingly nasty, and bald with shrinking balls.

I have been reading everything I can on this forum, and now I feel like I have been guided into the right direction. I am so glad that I did not listen to a person at my gym who offered me advice on AS. ( ie. telling me to take 100mg ed of Anadrol 50 for 6 weeks with nothing else.)

From what I have gathered, Anadrol 50 is an experienced user's oral not for the new or 1st cycle. I am not interested in telling him what I have learned, and I simply listened to him as he gave me this advice without answering him with a yes or no, I have seen him since he had this talk with me and I give him the "nod" and keep on walking past him. No harm done here, he can do his thing, and I'll do mine.

I am 30 years old and haven't ever lifted weights. (not counting High School Wrestling training)
    Height 5'10"
    Weight 205 lbs.
    BF% not sure, prolly around 10%-15%?

I started drinking Whey Protien Shakes @ 3 scoops/ 3 times ed and I have been eating 6-7 times a day for the last month, (my brother gave me the Protien Tub and told me to eat more meals a day to put on size, plus drink 1.5 gallons of water ed), I was 190 last month on his scale and yesterday I was 205. Is this extra 15 lbs water weight or fat?

I started Gold's Gym about the same time and my strength has increased noticeably, also my old lady has told me that I look bigger. I am starting to feel like I did when I was in wrestling. (Stats then, 17yrs old,weight 135 lbs. max bench 225lbs./1 rep)

.........................30 days ago........................yesterday

Benchpress......135 lbs @ 8 reps/3 sets.......135lbs @ 10 reps/3 sets
    ................................n/a.......................155lbs @ 6 reps/3 sets

I got a few workout/ diet routines from this forum, Excellent Stuff!!! I am enjoying the way I feel now, and it will be nice when I am passing my lifting records, and dare i say? Hit the 300lbs. Bench press club. I have set a goal for myself to be benching 225lbs. by 12/25/2004. My muscles are really starting to "wake up".

I have a 1st cycle ready to go, but reading says that I should build a good base first. How long can I sit on this cycle, and when should I start it?

Test Enanthate 250mg Mon & Thurs. wks 1-10
    Equipoise .........400mg Mon & Thurs wks 1-9
    Dianabol .......... 30mg ed..................wks 1-5
    Clomid 300mgfd/100mg2-10days/50mg10-21days wks 12-14
    Nolvadex on hand.

I appreciate any and all help/thoughts. I will post a picture of myself @190 before joining the gym.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anabolic Review Noob Education..........-december-1-2003-1.jpg   Anabolic Review Noob Education..........-december-1-2003-2.jpg  

Swellin Guest
    There is a new sticky above this thread about posting steroid questions in this forum. You should definately copy this and post it in the steroid forum, you will get more responses.

Having said that, I'll still give you my take on it. You have obviously been researching heavily, and started working out.

You need at least two more years in the gym before hitting the gear.

Good luck.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Stove, very glad you used your head and decided to do research and ask questions here first. Yes your cycle needs critique. Take this down to Steroid Question forum. This forum is just meant for welcoming like swellin has said.

Welcome to AR. Good job and keep it up youre doing good...LMR

Thanx for the info, I pasted over on Steroid ?'s, sorry for the misshap. I think this board and the members on it are very cool.

Swellin Guest
    No prob on this minor slip up....we don't mind helping folks that put as much effort into it as you have.
    Keep the positive attitude, Welcome to AR!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Wait 2 years. If you don't you'll just be cheating yourself of gains in the long run. Know your body well before adding anabolics.

Thanks for the info.

Thread Information