Thread: new to steroids

alexgough is offline New Member

new to steroids

hey guys, i'm new to this website and new to the world of steroids . i'm 18 now and have been workin out since i was 14 and am in the gym about 6 days a week, unless i have sports to attend to. i'd jsut like to get alot stronger, being thr small size that i am 5'8 167lbs, i'd liek to gain alot of strength in the near future, cause i'd like to be a bouncer...and later on a police officer possibly, if any of you guys know of any good starter stacks, please let me know, and i'll be doing research in the meantime.

Swellin Guest
    Welcome to the board Alex.

If you do any research at all, you will find that you are far too young to safely start steroid use . Wait at the very least until you are twenty...25 is optimum.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You know lots of departments test for Anabolics now. Also steroids is in the same class as heroin, cocaine and the such. If youre thinking of law enforcement you should reconsider steroids its illegal. Welcome to AR.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

alexgough is offline New Member
    well, i've been the same size since i was in grade 7 so like 12 only gained about 10-15 lbs, and that is of muscle since i've been workin out, and i dunno if we test that **** up here in canada, but there is always ways of beating the tests accordin to what i've read a few times on here.

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgough
    well, i've been the same size since i was in grade 7 so like 12 only gained about 10-15 lbs, and that is of muscle since i've been workin out, and i dunno if we test that **** up here in canada, but there is always ways of beating the tests accordin to what i've read a few times on here.

Welcome to AR bro.

Let me know how to beat them tests will ya

Thread Information