slickrick24 is offline New Member

Newby on the board, but need some adv.

I use the steroid profiles all of the time, refering my friends and other people. But one of my buddies, who is a Juice head told me something that I could not belive. He gets 10mg tabs of winstrol in mexico, and he said that you don't need 50mg a day, it's too much according to him. Also has anybody heard of a new winstrol oil based slow released around the Kansas City area, you only have to shoot it every 5 days. Thanks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hmm. Well people like how your buddy, really sounds like he doesn't know anything about anything.
    First off yOu can get winny in a varity of ways (tabs that is). 5mg, 10mg and 50mg. As far as oil based? Never heard of such a thing, the only winny I know is water based, I think that is what makes winny winny! Not that it doesnt' exist, it may, because there are new things coming out all the time.
    Also to speak more on what your "buddy" said about 50mg of winny a day. I wouldn't do any less than that, if I wanted to see results. I normally do 50 to 75 mg a day and run it for 6 weeks normally.
    Hell you can say anything about anything, doesn't make it true. You can say that injecting 1cc of test every other month will make you look like arnold, but in all reality it won't. I have three words for your buddy, RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!
    Also winny has a very short half life. To my knowledge there is no way to change the half life of winstrol without changing it's chemical make up. If that is the case then I don't think it would be considered winstrol. Winstrol normally has a half life of about 6 hours active in the blood. Therefore injecting it every 5 days? Hmmmm.. once again if your buddy is such a "Juice head" he sure doesn't know much about AS. No flame intended, just simply my opinion!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR Slick. You might want to bring this down to the Steroid Question forum. Plenty of members down there now that can answer many of your questions. This is a welcoming forum.

I can comment to your oil based winstrol . That is nothing new. Yes you can convert winstrol to oil based. As for 50mg V day. Thats up in the air. Your buddy may be a juice head not like this board isnt full of them (me) but that amount depends on the user. Stats have to come into play. Like past cycles, size and training, diet. All history of the user. Some members here inject much more than that a day some half that. I think your friend needs to follow you here and do some research. LMR

Here is a link to a site by basskiller. This is a conversion for oil based winny. This is by our famous Harvey who you will see hanging out in the Chemical Lab Forum.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/winny_oil.html
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-15-2004 at 12:16 AM.

slickrick24 is offline New Member

Thanks

Thats what I thought, I have been around steroids for years, and everybody thinks they know something about them. Also what is the best way to use clen , use it straight or on then off

LOL slick lets go back down to your thread in the steroid forum I already was jsut down there...meet you there
    Quote Originally Posted by slickrick24
    Thats what I thought, I have been around steroids for years, and everybody thinks they know something about them. Also what is the best way to use clen, use it straight or on then off

Yes, obviously you can convert Winny into oil based, but still does not explain it's half life. I am doing more research into this to see if converting winny is only for the stabiltiy of the product/make it less painful to shoot or if it has anything to do with the half life of it.

Ah ha, seems I was right for once (well so far). Still can't get any solid conclusions on if being oil based makes it hurt more or less than water based. I would think so. However, the half life times are still the same, according to most. I mean logically thinking that the molecular structure of Winstrol hasn't changed you just suspended the substance in a different solution, and not changed the structure of the chemical itself. I know mixing oil based and water based can cause some ugly ass mixtures and a crap load of air bubbles. IMO the only reason I see why you would want to buy winny suspended in oil is to make shots less painful, and can ease with mixing other oil based products in one syringe for easier shooting. Another aspect, with suspending winny in oil would be possibly to hinder the growth of bacteria. I mean afterall bacteria can grow eaiser in water than oil!
    Again, I think this is an "experimental area" right at the moment. So more research is needed to make some more definate conclusions. Still basically, I think the half life hasn't changed, just that you have suspended it in a different form.
    Now the big question is: Can you still drink it if it is oil based! LOL.

Swellin Guest
    Welcome to AR.

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Now the big question is: Can you still drink it if it is oil based! LOL.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR

Thread Information