Thread: The Right Stuff

Donger is offline New Member

Question The Right Stuff

I have been working out for close to 10 years now and Im usually in good shape. I do all my calesthenics weighted. Im in the military so im all about weighted push ups, pull ups and sit ups. Im not about the big muscles but more about being athletic all around. Ive tried pretty much every supplement on the market. VPX is awesome, but all I here from my peers is that the stuff that really works is vitamin "S". So here I am on deployment with 40ml's of winstrol and 20ml's of deca in the middle of nowhere with all the time to work out and a gym we built up from scratch. Ive tried doing research online but with all the examples and cycles posted its hard to tell which one is the right one for me. I weigh 185, im about 12% body fat. I'd like to get to 185 at 8% body fat. I would like to be toned with solid muscle. I can also get my hands on sustanon and from the research ive done I might go with that and not the deca because of the water weight I would be avoiding. Im all about quality not qauntity. Ive asked my guys out here as to what I should do but everyone has a different opinion and it just turns into a debate. Anyone who will take the time to write me up a good cycle for deca+winny, deca+sust+winny,sust+winny,and HCG , or just what I should do to get the best results I can in my 10 weeks left out here will be greatly appreciated. operating out here here has takin its toll on my body, and I hope this stuff is enough to get me back on track if not in better shape then I was before.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR Donger. Take this question down to the Steroid Question Forum and you will definitely get the attention needed for this in there. This forum is meant for welcoming only. Good job serving your country Donger keep up the good work bro.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    welcome bro

EatNphood is offline New Member
    Glad to have you here bro!

Swellin Guest
    Welcome aboard. LMR is right...take this one to the steroid forum, and the guys will be able to help you in there.

MuscleHustle is offline New Member
    id do both, the sust and deca , pyramid them up, where u are doing 500mg of sust and 600mg of deca a week, then the last 5weeks do the winni with to drop the water weight. whoever told u that sust doenst bloat you is wrong, they both will, but the winni will dry you out. good luck

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    you do any research on this board yet muscle?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHustle
    id do both, the sust and deca, pyramid them up, where u are doing 500mg of sust and 600mg of deca a week, then the last 5weeks do the winni with to drop the water weight. whoever told u that sust doenst bloat you is wrong, they both will, but the winni will dry you out. good luck

Thread Information