flex101 is offline New Member

clen and ephedrine?

im 5'11'' 175lbs. and i am trying to get really ripped on an upcoming cutting cycle. Is it dangerous to use clenbuterol along with ephedrine?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    best plan is to use clen for two weeks, and then eca for two weeks at a time

Swellin Guest
    I would not use them at the same time, but I would use them just like Scott said....in fact, that's what I'm doing right now!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it dangerous? Yah dude its all dangerous. Its all an outside stimulant. Type in clenbuterol in the search button up top and do some homework on dosages. Do your own leg work because Im not going to give you all the answers here.

You can cycle clen with ephedrine. Do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. the eca (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) can be done in your off weeks. Take this eca stack just before you go work out or do cardio or any vascular exercises.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Honestly bro, to answer your question and from my own experience, yes I am going against the grain here. But after doing my own research and doing what everyone else said and not do them both at the same time? I say BS. I went against the grain and did both at the same time and when I tell you I shreaded I shreaded. My body never responded very well just to clen or just ECA after two weeks. ECA and clen both work better for me long term, just my body. Last summer after everyone told me not to do them both at teh same time, I did it anyway and I actually got better I mean much better results. I even tried Clen and T 3 with just about equal results and I seemed to keep the off the catabolic effect even post cycle. That was to me the greatest thing. So my advice do what is best for you. I have had several years experience with both. Maybe just my body had gotten use to them and by doing both may have put my body in a shock. I plan on doing this again after and during my next cycle, which starts in a few weeks. So I will let you know my progress. I'd say experiment with both, try it both ways. Good luck!
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 01-05-2004 at 08:47 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i agree with sicilan, you can prolly do both,just know the doses, and what to watch for incase your body cant hang, if you havnt ever taken either, id wade into them slowly.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Again remember I have had many years experience with both of these types, and just be careful when using both. Watch your body heat, try not to over do it, drink plenty of water and pay close attention to your body and certainly as decad said pay attention to dosage and don't over do it.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Bro - be safe

Thread Information