Thread: New Member

MRKD is offline Banned

Hello all, Many know me, and wanted to give Props to the Staff for Inviting me...
    Last edited by MRKD; 01-30-2004 at 12:07 AM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR MRKD.

I just registered. I like the chat proggy on top of the board. Makes it interesting.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-16-2004 at 12:47 PM.

MRKD is offline Banned
    I try to make it a great board, with alot of diffferent options, and alot of Members love the design and skin...
    All our Welcome, Enjoy...

Thank you for the Kind words...

MRKD is offline Banned
    This Board rocks, I must say alot of good people I see, I am glad to be apart of it...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like AR and your board have some same members. I see JohnnyB and BIG TEXAN over there. JohnnyB is a very informational and respected member here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRKD
    This Board rocks, I must say alot of good people I see, I am glad to be apart of it...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    welcome over here bro

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    welcome - but make sure you dont post urls like that again

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I see JohnnyB and BIG TEXAN over there.

Looks like I won't be going there

MRKD is offline Banned
    Sorry bro, I never meant to impose,, and Yes the Undergroundfreakzforlife.com

I did not know I needed Permission to add Members...

My bad, just wanted to help the Members with a Excellent Board bro...
    I pm ya for my Mistake bro....

MRKD is offline Banned
    I see alot of great members here, feel free to Join my Board...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ar

huh? ar for life. j/k welcome

MRKD is offline Banned
    lol....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stop PMing the members links - Cycleon has already addressed this - its called SPAMMING

MRKD is offline Banned
    OK Bro, dam I though we cared and had communication as a word of Mouth...

MRKD is offline Banned
    WTF, I thought we were allowed to give the word of Mouth on Cummunication with other Boards, and u Flame me for doing that, this is a bunch of **** Bro, the Members have a right to View other Boards also...

So if I bump a Board, I am wrong, Same ****ing thing...
    I see there are Politics here, What Gives Bro...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I like the board. Sorry you don't get the support from everyone that you get from me. See you over there bro

Mrkd - they have a right to go on other boards- they can go whereever they want of course - and i think it is a good idea to get around a bit sometimes, check out other places - we have a lot of guys who are on several boards so that is not a problem

But YOU have no right to post things on this board without permission - and if I find out you have been spamming our members then I will simply have to remove you from this board - I doubt you would allow the spamming of your boards - and i you do, I would hesitate as a member there.

MRKD is offline Banned
    OK bro, I asked alot of good People to Join, I let other Members make post on my Board about other Boards, We are in the same boat and want to help each other out...I don't Lie, Never have or tend to...

I want no problems, and I though It was OK to ask other Members to Join, I will not do it again, I apolagize for that...

I was looking out for the safety of the members, If you want to Ban me for doing a good deed, So be it...

Also, I sent you a PM and asked, and you never Responded back to me, I thought it was fine...
    No news is good news...
    Last edited by MRKD; 01-21-2004 at 12:23 PM.

MRKD is offline Banned
    I thank all the Members who are Standing by me, means alot people...

You Members are what make a Board a Sucess...
    You and I know, Someone here has it out for me, Look at my Views 119, Impressing.....

Because, I care and I am a Man of my word, Ban me for being Honest, But Remember, alot of Members have read and know, whats the deal....

God Bless u all, and Thank you...

well

well i joined and like it but i mean cycleon has a point! and also its about a little respect.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Cool board bro
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board bro!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thank all the Members who are Standing by me, means alot people...

You Members are what make a Board a Sucess...
    You and I know, Someone here has it out for me, Look at my Views 119, Impressing.....

Because, I care and I am a Man of my word, Ban me for being Honest, But Remember, alot of Members have read and know, whats the deal....

God Bless u all, and Thank you...
    - Homes - you sound like the politician!

My point is I thought it was messed up how you walked on Cycleon after he told you not to use AR as a marquee for your board - and then I caught wind of you PMing people about another set of forums... and bottom line, you're just a newbie (in your newbie thread) - you come off like you are just registering on all the boards to spread the gospel... to advertise and then disapear...

People put links in their sig files all the time - and then just contribute to the board. Nobody gives a **** if you put links to your board(s) in your sig - AR doesn't really need to worry about compitition from other boards. Its when people SPAM the PM boxes and ignore moderators' requests that will get you the boot from here...

I registered on a different board once and put a link to the articles at T-Mag... and a mod PMed me asking me to remove the link because the site contains forums in it. Now thats stupid! I just stay here now...

BTW - not "flaming you", I just thought it was ****ed up how you went around Cycleon's request... reposted the URL without the hyperlink and then start PMing people... anyway...
    Last edited by Warrior; 01-22-2004 at 10:46 AM.

MRKD is offline Banned
    Thank you Warrior, I Understand, I am not some Punk ass Kid Bro, I have been around for 10 years...

My name says it all, and Members know a Good and Loyal Bro...
    I am Highly Respected at 27 Different Boards and Alot know my name and You members degrade me, Why?

I know who is Behind this, and she knows also...
    But I will Respect your wishes and Never do it again, I am soory for the Drama, and want NO problems, But I have a right to stick up, on what I believe...

ASK around all, I have Never had anything to Hide, I am as good as they Get...

PLEASE ASK ABOUT ME ALL, I hhave never lied to any member, or did any one wrong, that why I am Highy Respected....

Think about it, You guys Rock and thanks for allowing me to be here...

CutieFace Guest
    Thank you Warrior, I Understand, I am not some Punk ass Kid Bro, I have been around for 10 years...

My name says it all, and Members know a Good and Loyal Bro...
    I am Highly Respected at 27 Different Boards and Alot know my name and You members degrade me, Why?

I know who is Behind this, and she knows also...
    But I will Respect your wishes and Never do it again, I am soory for the Drama, and want NO problems, But I have a right to stick up, on what I believe...

ASK around all, I have Never had anything to Hide, I am as good as they Get...

PLEASE ASK ABOUT ME ALL, I hhave never lied to any member, or did any one wrong, that why I am Highy Respected....

Think about it, You guys Rock and thanks for allowing me to be here...

Keep your bull**** off of AR, believe me any problems you have here you brought onto your self by not following the rules

Cutie
    Last edited by CutieFace; 01-28-2004 at 05:44 PM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i cant beleived you pmd me AFTER this thread had gone off and asked if its ok to post your board up. One thing we do here bro is stick together, when you pmd me I asked the other guys what you think, however, I dont think coming on here spaming members by pm is the way to go to get your board recognised.

I was on this board when we had 10 members or so, and I have always helped it grow, cant say i remember going on any ohter boards spamming people to come and join, and look at it now! attraction rather than promotion is your answer brother, pop urself back off to your board and make it more attractive and people will come and join, arguing with respected people here is not going to gain you any brownie points

peace

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    You came on here and disrespected my mods and spammed my members? I'm not real happy about that. And please do not PM me....I've already seen the PMs that you sent people and I don't care to get into that discussion. You run a board, right? You like your members, correct? You don't want people bothering your members, but you have no problem with someone promoting their board as long as it is the way you wanted it to be done. Same here bro. This is my board and the mods here didn't like the way you promoted your board. Instead of just apologizing you decide to spam members. Don't let it happen again. I'm not looking for an explanation or excuses. You screwed up, but don't start blaming others. This is a great board with nothing but the best members and mods on the web. You could have done things the right way, but instead you did it your own way instead of asking me permission. You can keep your link in your sig, but your board cannot come up in discussion anymore. Sorry, but you just crossed the line too many times. Enjoy AR if you decide to hang around, but if you are like me, you only have time for your home board. Oh, you are a member of 27 boards. Ummm, focus on your board and people will come to you. You won't need to recruit people. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Oh, you are a member of 27 boards. Ummm, focus on your board and people will come to you. You won't need to recruit people. Good luck bro.
    Im sorry, that was too funny

wow 27 boards! i cant keep up with the 4 i belong to.

MRKD is offline Banned
    OK, It's a Dam shame with the Politics Here...

I see the deal, Funny, I have the most New Member Views, Respect...
    RESPECT, and all of u know it, Just Look..

I have it and I know what was said behind my back, thats low guys....
    Last edited by MRKD; 01-30-2004 at 01:06 AM.

wake up and smell the coffee kid, youve just been show for your true self, no need to try to make out you are something you are not, who actually cares you are a member of 27 board? you know what, im a member of 1 lol, and i love it

peace

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    wake up and smell the coffee kid, youve just been show for your true self, no need to try to make out you are something you are not, who actually cares you are a member of 27 board? you know what, im a member of 1 lol, and i love it

peace
    I agree this is the only board I am a member of and the only one I need to be honest, every question I have asked has been answered and the people on this board are great, why would you need 27 boards any way?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    OK, It's a Dam shame with the Politics Here...

I see the deal, Funny, I have the most New Member Views, Respect...
    RESPECT, and all of u know it, Just Look..

I have it and I know what was said behind my back, thats low guys....
    Politics, nope. Rules, absolutely. Without rules, chaos exist.

Having the most views means nothing. You could have a link from the 27 boards over here and boost view count. Everyone could be checking out the thread because they heard about the discussion. So how would I judge a thread as being a member that everyone respected? If someone came here and everyone from the board welcomed them because they were highly respected; not replies because of senseless bickering such as this.

Nothing was said behind your back. I am in charge of this board and I have a right to know about members that are on my board. When you break one of my board rules, I have every right to know about the details. This isn't talking behind your back, this is letting the people in charge know what is going on, on their property.

This thread is dead. And now that I am locking it, everyone is going to look at it because we all know that locked threads are full of controversy. Just mentioning this now so it isn't used later.

You are welcome to keep your board in your sig. You are welcome to contribute just like every other member here by answering questions or asking questions. You are welcome to PM me if you would like, but for now....I hate arguing and this thread is going nowhere fast.

awwwww, ptby - just when I wanted to post something - oh, wait! I still can

Seriously MRKD - ummmm.........you might want to get a handle on the fact that life might be about something more than your perception of how much "respect" people give you on these boards. Imean, the real reason most of the mods are here, many of which have a lot of responsibility off the boards, are willing to spend time here is to help other people and to learn more themselves - I have the sneaky feeling that you, on the other hand, are doing it all mostly to shore up a rather fragile ego and a low self esteem. I hope you can deal with the roots of those issues off the board so that you can become a more healthy and mature individual and continue to contribute to the community, but with more healthy motivations

yeah what he said

Thread Information