Thread: Hi

enoola is offline New Member

Hi

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=Black]

Hi everyone, im new to this site. I have been doing alot of reading over the past two weeks and the info here is great. I will be asking some questions very soon.

Swellin Guest
    Welcome aboard. Nice to see somebody reading first and asking questions later.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for the worm welcome. It great to finally have people to get some advice off.

Here are my stats (that i know)

Height: Not sure but not far off 6"0
    Weight: 105Kgs
    body type: Fat Fat Fat
    Goal: To lose a lot fat and gain muscle
    Histroy: I used to weigh 125 kgs and i went down to 87kgs (38kgs) on the alkaline diet, no meat just veggies in 3 months. I also did a heaps of cardio. Stupid me didnt think about what was going to happen when i started eating junk again. To cut a long story short, i lost heaps of muscle and i ended up putting most of the weight back on.

Two weeks ago i started weight training after read Arnold's book on body buiding. Im taking protein powder, creatine, tribulios and fish oil tabs.
    Im doing weight training about 4 days a week and am going to start doing cardio in the mornings 6 days a week for about 45 mins (fast walking).

Im also thinking about taking clenbuterol to help me. If you guys dont know in Australia we cannot buy anything with eca stack or ephadrine.

Here is a typical day for me

meal 1 - protein shake
    meal 2 - apple and grape fruit
    meal 3 - 2 egg white with 2 low fat crackers
    meal 4 - 1 can tuna in water with a salad sandwich
    meal 5 - small chicken breast with salad
    gym
    meal 6 - protein shake

what do you guys think?

bobdabuilder is offline New Member

Talking

Yes enoola it appears that you have a difficult battle with KFC ahead of you.
    Its ok i started of as a young wipper snapper like yourself tipping the scales at 348kg's but look at me know. I'm in the running for Mr Universe

Cya in drive thru.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enoola
    meal 1 - protein shake
    meal 2 - apple and grape fruit
    meal 3 - 2 egg white with 2 low fat crackers
    meal 4 - 1 can tuna in water with a salad sandwich
    meal 5 - small chicken breast with salad
    gym
    meal 6 - protein shake

what do you guys think?

You really have to do some research on your dieting. You will gain nothing with a diet like that. Just quickly I can only see about 135gms of protein about half of what you need. Meal 2 and 3 are very minimal in protein. Grab a larger sized chicken around 8 oz for meal 5. This should get you started. If size is what you are looking for you are gonna have to add some clean carbs in there, like yams and brown rice.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR.

Shredz,

thanks for the reply. So i need to add more protein to my diet. I'll eat more eggs and more chicken. Maybe a bigger can of tuna. Im just worried about eating too much because im trying to lose fat as well. Can anyone recomend an eating plan?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome.. this site is the greatest for any question you may have regarding alsmot anything.. use it wisely and good luck

sigrabbit is offline Member
    As Shredz said, you need to double your protein intake and add some dextrose to your post work out shake. You need to consume enough protein to maintain or increase your lean body mass, muscle, so your metabolism increases and your physique improves. If you are working out as you say, you should lose fat even by doubling your protein, and you might find that you lose it faster once you start feeding your muscles properly.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Hi

Howdy!

Thankx sigrabbit!

And Hi to the rest of you guys and girls. I will be posting some pics of my self soon to show you my progress. I will start eating more protein. Any one else got any suggestions?

Also can i ask what dextrose is? and how much should i add? I got this explanation-
    "Glucose is a simple sugar monosaccharide. It is the most important carbohydrate and is used as an energy source in plants and animals. The natural form d-glucose is also known as dextrose."

My protein shake has carbs in it if thats what you mean by "add dextrose" to my shake.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I would say about 75g of dextrose in your Post Work Out shake, assuming you are approximately 200lbs. Kg is 2.2 x lb right? Dextrose is a fast acting simple sugar that replenishes your glycogen stores when you are in an anabolic state, ie post work out. Add enough dextrose to your shake to make up for any difference in carbs. You can do a search on this site to find where to buy it. I would give you a site, but I cannot remember where I bought mine.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard bro!

Shrez right...up your cal if you want to gain!

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

omen78 is offline Member
    Welcome aboard. Take your proposed diet over to Swole Cat. He'll getcha straight...

Thread Information