zango123 is offline New Member

Question New, need advice

Hello everyone. i'm happy i found this web site. It has already answered many questions. It is a great resource. I started my first cycle last week. I used 250 of sustanon on Monday and then another 250 on Thursday. I was going to continue taking 500 per week but i decided to wait until this thursday and continue taking just 250 once a week. Some people say this is enough for a first cycle, some say it is not enough. I am 6' and weigh 170. I would like to bulk up to about 190lbs of muscle. What should i do?
    Also how many weeks should my first cycle last; will i need an antiestrogen after?

Oh yea, I am also taking creatine. Can i take it during the cycle?
    Thanks
    Last edited by zango123; 12-16-2003 at 02:17 PM.

IwillBEhuge is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zango123
    Hello everyone. i'm happy i found this web site. It has already answered many questions. It is a great resource. I started my first cycle last week. I used 250 of sustanon on Monday and then another 250 on Thursday. I was going to continue taking 500 per week but i decided to wait until this thursday and continue taking just 250 once a week. Some people say this is enough for a first cycle, some say it is not enough. I am 6' and weigh 170. I would like to bulk up to about 190lbs of muscle. What should i do?
    Also how many weeks should my first cycle last; will i need an antiestrogen after?

Thanks
    welcome to the dark side bro, I don't think your gonna wanna take creatine it will make you hold to much water, I did 500 a seek sus my first cycle and gained about 18 lbs, kept about 14, I think I would of kept more but I did no pct treatment so yeah you always need ati e's and use clomid at the end, plus get some clen that **** is awsome for the anticatibolic effects you won't break down so fast. but 250 a week is good for first just see how it reacts with you and go from there peace!

zango123 is offline New Member

Smile

I have actually been reading a few of the previous threads and there are several people asking what i am asking. It seems as though to get serious results i must use at least two vials of sust 250 per week.

Swellin Guest
    I have actually been reading a few of the previous threads and there are several people asking what i am asking. It seems as though to get serious results i must use at least two vials of sust 250 per week.
    It is also best if you can do eod injects...which would mean preloading if running 500mg. No way would I just do 250 once a week. You could do the 250 etd...which works out to a little more than 500mg a week.

glock45 is offline New Member

Thanks
    250mg is fine for you 1st cycle. NO longer than 5 weeks No matter what. Then switch to 300mg of deca for 5 weeks then 50 mg d-bol daily for 5 weeks and so on. I wounldn't use an antiestrogen, you haven't juiced long enough to need it. ALWAYS remember to switch to your roids to something totattly different every 5 weeks or less. You probaly won't have to much of a problem gaining close to 20 lbs. depending on your calorie and protein intake. At least 230-250 grams of protein daily. Good luck bro. Do the above and I know you'll be happy!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glock45
    250mg is fine for you 1st cycle. NO longer than 5 weeks No matter what. Then switch to 300mg of deca for 5 weeks then 50 mg d-bol daily for 5 weeks and so on. I wounldn't use an antiestrogen, you haven't juiced long enough to need it. ALWAYS remember to switch to your roids to something totattly different every 5 weeks or less. You probaly won't have to much of a problem gaining close to 20 lbs. depending on your calorie and protein intake. At least 230-250 grams of protein daily. Good luck bro. Do the above and I know you'll be happy!!
    I don't like this cycle at all. 5 weeks of sust followed by 5 weeks of d-bol and 50mged of d-bol? That's poor planning if you ask me. I'm sure it would get you some gains, but it could be done in a much better fashion and get much better results.

-moto

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Yes you can take creatin but you dont really need to

jjc1431 is offline New Member
    Great Board......most Honest Answers .....thanks For Letting Me Hang Around.....always Room To Learn More

Morpheous is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR!

Thread Information