Thread: stacking

bigbadbee is offline New Member

stacking

Have you ever heard of a deca and hgh stack? Do you think it's counterproductive or excellent?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Terrible without testosterone

BTW...Welcome to AR

MRKD is offline Banned
    Bro its not Compatible, You will need some Test to Fully be Productive on that....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Test, test, test. Welcome to AR bro.

Swellin Guest
    What they said^^^^^^.
    Test is best.
    Welcome to AR.

I agree that test is better but how can you say that deca is not compatible with
    hgh and test when deca and test are structurally similar? The only difference is that
    nandrolone lacks a carbon atom at the 19th position(hence it's other name 19-nortestosterone). The resulting structure is a steroid that exhibits much weaker
    adrogenic properties than teststerone. But the best difference is nandrolone (deca) will not break down to a more potent metabolite in androgen target tissues as will testosterone which poses a significant problem. Basically, on my cycle of hgh and deca, I will experience far less unwanted androgenic side-effects. Kick some real knowledge my brothas next time you holla.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Simple bro, let your penis be the judge of that a few weeks into your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Simple bro, let your penis be the judge of that a few weeks into your cycle.
    Just what I figured...no real knowledge...I guess we really are all muscle and no brain.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbee
    Just what I figured...no real knowledge...I guess we really are all muscle and no brain.
    What Ambulance was telling you is that your dick will likely fail you if you run the deca without test. That is from experience from many members of this board...he was not being funny or a smart ass. He was trying to help.

I had to up my test dose because of what my dick thought about deca.

Next time, it would be best if you posted the steroid related questions in the steroid forum, rather than the new members' forum.

Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    What Ambulance was telling you is that your dick will likely fail you if you run the deca without test. That is from experience from many members of this board...he was not being funny or a smart ass. He was trying to help.

I had to up my test dose because of what my dick thought about deca.

Next time, it would be best if you posted the steroid related questions in the steroid forum, rath of the ewer than the new members' forum.

Welcome aboard.
    Thanks for the advice swellin'. If you don't mind me asking, what dosages were you running of the deca and on what cycles? To be honest, I greatly regret not doing the test but is it too late? Can I add the test into the 2nd week of the deca and hgh or is that too much for a newbie?

Swellin Guest
    I was running 300mg Deca and 500mg test. The test was underdosed, and the actual dose of test was around 350mg. I kicked up another 100mg (actually 70mg) and the wood is kicking.

It is never too late to add the test. Get it right now and get started.

Since this is your first cycle, I would forget about the gh right now. You need to find out how your body responds to AAS, before adding the gh. You could actually bridge with the gh, and run it until you are ready for your next cycle. Do some research here in the ed threads on gh. There is a lot of info, that can point you in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I was running 300mg Deca and 500mg test. The test was underdosed, and the actual dose of test was around 350mg. I kicked up another 100mg (actually 70mg) and the wood is kicking.

It is never too late to add the test. Get it right now and get started.

Since this is your first cycle, I would forget about the gh right now. You need to find out how your body responds to AAS, before adding the gh. You could actually bridge with the gh, and run it until you are ready for your next cycle. Do some research here in the ed threads on gh. There is a lot of info, that can point you in the right direction.
    Thanks bro. I've been researching all day and night. I'm starting out with 200mg deca and and test enanthate . After researching more on the gh, I hear it's practically useless anyway without insulin and products like cytomel . I was just reluctant to do the test because of it's hair-loss capabilities. Ha! Ha! Ha! But how long can I prolong the inevitable anyway? Peace!

Swellin Guest
    There are hair loss preventative type products such as propecia that can help with the hair loss.

Glad you are heading down this path with a lot of reading and research backing you.

Good luck!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Bro

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of knowledge - it's all here

Morpheous is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Bro. Add test about 750mg a/wk and you have one hella-cycle

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is a basic AAS priority pyramid:

-------//////////slin - GH\\\\\\\\\\\<--------Further Anabolic Support
    -----//////T3 - clen - ECA\\\\\<-------Additional Goal-Orientated Support
    ----///heavy androgens\\\\<-------Additional Goal-Orientated Support