Mealticket is offline Senior Member

My hematocrit hurts.

New to the forum. I am a track cyclist just looking to see what's out here in general knowledge. I train all natural (for now) for the 2004 games. Allthough cycling is an endurance sport i am PURE SPRINTER. Bigger legs, more power, that's all that matters. Built 28 inch quads all naturally and through thousands and thousands of miles. I can drop sick power on the velodrome but i may be looking for a little UNDETECTABLE help. Hence why i'm here. I'm an open book so holla if you need anything or have any questions.

Swellin Guest
    Welcome aboard.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    To be honest I wouldn't even bother with "undetecable" help or AAS. Sometimes there's just too much to risk.

This may be a once in a lifetime chance and I wouldn't blow it on being caught using banned substances.

Besides like you're sig. says you'll be working harder than the rest of your competition too right. That should be enough.

Oh yeah by the way there aren't too many chumps hangging around AR. So you might want to change that part of your sig.

Good luck,

xxxl83

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome bro

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    To be honest I wouldn't even bother with "undetecable" help or AAS. Sometimes there's just too much to risk.

This may be a once in a lifetime chance and I wouldn't blow it on being caught using banned substances.

Besides like you're sig. says you'll be working harder than the rest of your competition too right. That should be enough.

Oh yeah by the way there aren't too many chumps hangging around AR. So you might want to change that part of your sig.

Good luck,

xxxl83

You say that's yoo much to risk but everyone riskd it. the reson i posted this is because i'm ****ing sick and tired all natural athlets getting burned by the pros who use. Just yesterday a French team called Confidis had 3 of its members arrested for drug possession. One of the ****s is world champion and 3 times over in the SAME EVENT I SPECIALIZE IN. That sucks for me. Obviously the French have better drugs. IT gets old bro. Bustin ass and not getting anywhere because someone else is blood doping. My sport is different than body-building, different than football, different than other pro sports. Most track sprinters like myself are 165-215lbs, not the typical slim cyclist type you're use to seeing ride down the rode. In 2001 49% of all cyclists in the Tour De France tested positive for some type of stimulant. Do you know what a centrifuge is? It's a machine that spins your blood to see what your hematocrit level is. Hematocrit levels are directly related to the amount of red blood cells in the body. The UCI (governing body of all pro cycling) set the hematocrit level at 50% as a maximum. Almost 2/3 of all pro cyclists carry a centrifuge w/ them on tour. Why would they carry one unless they're doping and trying to keep there level at 49.9% or lower. They wouldn't. My hematocrit level right now is 42.5% It sucks. But i train w/ out drugs and get beat by guys who use devices such as procrit and eprex and other epogens to raise blood levels. To be world champion in cycling you almost have to dope to increase red blood cells. Did you know that the 1996 atlanta games where nicknamed the human growth hormone olympics by power athlets and sprinters. Sprinters like myself. It's all a game about who can use and not get caught. Now w/ Human Gene Doping on the horizon there may never be a level playing field for athletes such as myself unless i get on board. I'll tell you this much. I'm one of the fastest (top 20) tarck cyclists in the USA. When you get up to this level, it's ****ing sick how much you find out about how un-pure this sport is.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Metal,

I understand what you're saying. My point is an olympic medal is something almost everyone in the world dreams of at one time or another. Me personally I'd be worried about getting caught. (trust me I believe in AAS use)

There's no doubt alot if not most, olympic athletes use some type synthetic enhancement.

I'm a powerlifter not BB I don't compete in natural nor do I pretend to be natural. I just lift in a non-testing federation. I know you don't have a option.

Anyway best of luck and be careful. I'll be looking for an outstanding american track cyclist come time for Athens.

Keep us posted on how your training going.

xxxl83

rippedness is offline New Member
    Mealticket, in your game you gotta use gh, chuck it test. prop when your in 'hiding' and winny.These are in you 2 & 3 wks respectively. You can run 6 andriols (2 after each meal) after hard training, but no more than 4 or 5 days per week, I'm speaking from experience. I race road, and ma good at it, but lets be honest, it's more fun on gear. haha!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i hear you meal ticket. cycling is all about who can cheat the best. if i were you i would look at steroid cycles with short half lives. test suspension, prop etc. they can increase strength, and rbcs. and if i were you i would start reading up on the new most popular drug igf-1.

Quote Originally Posted by rippedness
    Mealticket, in your game you gotta use gh, chuck it test. prop when your in 'hiding' and winny.These are in you 2 & 3 wks respectively. You can run 6 andriols (2 after each meal) after hard training, but no more than 4 or 5 days per week, I'm speaking from experience. I race road, and ma good at it, but lets be honest, it's more fun on gear. haha!

How close to compettition do you run theses compounds if you have to piss test. If you only take andriols 4-5 days a week won't your test level drop off. ?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Bro

Thread Information