Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Guys

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    still laughing Bros

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahaha...
    This is actually funny. What's the big deal anyways? It's his theory and apparently it works for him...so let it be.

Something we should all remember is that you can never know too much of anything.

This is definately a different approach, and given the reasons in his first post, may have some potential. No need to be so harsh bro's. This is becoming a common and often re-occuring problem in many boards...people are just too negative.

It's not a race to be the top dawg on the board, just be happy for everybody and take everything into consdiration. No need to be so harsh. It's not like he's trying to steal from any of us, or even hurt any of us. So leave it at that and welcome the bro.

Welcome aboard bro.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    is it a bad thing that i sometimes will just leave one of ronny's posts up on my comp so whenever i walk by i can peek at his avatar?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    is it a bad thing that i sometimes will just leave one of ronny's posts up on my comp so whenever i walk by i can peek at his avatar?
    What do you think? Real or fake

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless, I "self abuse" myself to my Avatar about 3 times a day. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What do you think? Real or fake

the real question is.... do i care???

and as a side note...... WOOOOOO!!.... I'm a badass Junior Member now.... time to write home to mom

Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    the real question is.... do i care???

and as a side note...... WOOOOOO!!.... I'm a badass Junior Member now.... time to write home to mom
    I'm gonna go with Real

Little Dragon is offline New Member
    Just when I think I've had about enough to waste any more of my time, I find a MASS mis-interpretation of the technique I outlined; nevertheless I am the one who openned up this can of worms... so:

To clarify:
    - I did NOT say that "cum" is "test"
    - I did NOT say you shouldn't masturbate (or have sex)
    - I did NOT say you shouldn't "satisfy your woman"
    - I did NOT say anything about "drinking winny"
    - I did not equate "semen" with "free testosterone for muscle building"
    - (host of other min-interpretations)

It looks like the common theories and myths of old are all being bunched up together with my ideas in my one post. I was unaware there were others already speculating on this concept.

To further clarify what I've posted:
    - sex and masturbation are positive to the body, increasing it's anabolic state via chemical reactions involving higher anabolic hormone levels
    - CLIMAXING or ejaculation, and specifically FREQUENT climaxing is negative to the body (in terms of bodybuilding)

The need to climax is a natural process and is part of the body's natural homeostasis, balancing anabolic and catabolic hormone levels. By refraining from climaxing while engaging in sexual activity for peroids of time (the longer the better), you offset this balance, resulting in higher levels of anabolic hormones in the body. If you're natural, you notice a big difference in your workouts, and if you're juicing you realise a lack of the common side effects like shrinkage or excessive estrogen levels, using this technique. I used the term "testosterone" for the sake of explanation, but no, I do not think "holding back cum" means "holding back testosterone" The technique I described changes many hormone levels in the body all at once (not just test).

On a side note, you may remember an article that was published in major newspapers nationwide a few years ago, something to the lines of "New Study Reveals: watching breasts increases your lifespan." It was a controlled double-blind study in fact that pointed out that when men "looked at" women's breasts, in increased test or hgh production in their body etc.. which leads to longer lifespan. Not sure of the details of this study but thought it was worth pointing out.

Now go back and read my first post and maybe you will understand a little of what I was trying to say.

Another change I haven't yet mentioned is the need for less sleep, or shorter sleep periods (average 4 hours in my experience), using this technique. Once the technique is put to use for some time (2+ weeks), when one DOES finally climax, the need for sleep is increased dramatically, almost as if on a sleep-inducing drug, and you can expect a very long sleep period (immediately following climax), 12 hours+ of deep sleep.

The technique actually stems from ancient martial arts practises, but that was not my source of information, however it may prove a worth-while look-up.

As far as scientific data, obviously with such widespread criticism that is difficult to obtain. All I have are test subjects, the main one being myself, and all with positive results.

LuvMyRoids, finally posting data as opposed to an ego-boosting shooting-your-mouth-off, even in disagreement, is preferable behaviour to say the least. But as I pointed out you misinterpreted what I, I, I have stated, and those threads you posted are not about what I was explaining at all.

I am very impressed with RoNNy THe BuLL's statements, and lastly, thanks to all who took the time to welcome me. I HAD planned on gathering some research material and reference as Pheedno requested, but I'm still disgusted at the very sight of this board, and this is becoming more and more a waste of my time. If any mods wanna take a second to lock or delete this thread, feel free -- and I'll be on my way.

Ronny 's avatar is da bomb - Carlos LMAO and yes Ronny agree with you --- " Can't we all just get along ? " - LOL

Hey if watching women's breasts increases your lifespan then I may well live forever LOL - no disrespect

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon
    Another change I haven't yet mentioned is the need for less sleep, or shorter sleep periods (average 4 hours in my experience), using this technique.
    You can't sleep because of excessive blue balls and the constant thought of busting a nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I'm gonna go with Real

yea.... i'd have to second that

We all can dream can't we - that Avatar rocks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information