trapz101 is offline New Member

She Still Doesnt Know..

ITS BEEN 18 MONTHS LIVING TOGETHER. WINTER BULK, TO SUMMER SHREAD,AND SHE HAS NO CLUE. I DONT UNDERSTAND. IM NOT COMPLAINING,BUT IS SHE THAT NIEVE?? ANYONE ELSE IN MY SITUATION. I GUESS I HAVE A PRETTY. SMART GIRLFRIEND.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    She knows!!!...she just ain't saying anything, she's saving the WILD CARD for later!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Mallet - she's waiting to drop the bomb when it is most advantageous for her

ttuPrincess Guest
    She knows... maybe not exactly what, but she knows something is up, either you need to come clean to her, or when she does decide to ask you straight up about it shes gonna be even more mad that you kept something from her for so long.

Good Luck!!!!
    The Princess

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    She knows!!!...she just ain't saying anything, she's saving the WILD CARD for later!

lol......your probably right

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    When she brings it up, tell her it's no big deal and that arnold swarzenegger did massive amounts and he's still a nice upstanding governer of California.
    Tell her steroids aren't completely illegal, which is partially true.

From my personal experiance dude, i think it's best not to tell her, and heres why.
    I had a very nice cool girlfriend who I was very open with and didn't keep anything from. As a strong believer in chemicle enhancement I thought I should share my perspective on it with her and show her that it's not all negative like what they teach you in highschool health class. So I gave her a whole steroids 101 talk and showed her the profiles of the stuff I was going to use. I told her why people get ****ed up from stuff and how avoidable it is. She was pretty cool with it at first, but then months later she told me how much it bothered her.
    Girls just don't understand this kinda stuff. Its all jumbled together with "drugs" in the drug category of their brain. And my girl was so anti-drug that she even thought it was stupid that Jesus had wine at the last supper. But even to the regular girl who has smoked weed a couple times, they still see them as "drugs" and "bad". It's just not worth tryin to explain it to them. I regret telling her. I would feel bad if for some reason I injected into a vein, or injected contaminated stuff and ended up dying. Then she would feel incredibly responsible and stupid for not telling anybody, and would feel it's all her fault as she cries at my funeral. I wouldn't want to put that on her. It's better she know nothing. Now, of course that dying is not a likely occurence if your smart, but still, you gotta think of her and the worst case scenerio.
    However all this makes no difference if you think she already knows.
    I would just test her and say, "Boy this new protein supplement is really workin!" And if she gives you a look like "Yeah right." Then maybe she knows. But regular people always think people with muscles are on steroids. Its the first thing that comes to mind. Even if a dude isn't even that big it's funny to hear a girl say "That's steroids." as he walks by. I always feel like takin off my shirt in front of them and sayin "No, this is some steroids!" while i flex!LOL!
    So don't think she is on the ball just for thinking you're juicing. She's just thinkin what most people think. Try to emphasise that you do everything right with your training, food, and supplements.
    Or heres an idea. Buy a bottle of andro and tell her your using that. Show her what it supposed to do and that it is OTC at any vitamin shop or GNC. It's a good decoy!

ttuPrincess Guest
    I whole heartedly disagree anabolicboy. It's not a healthy relationship if he lies. My boyfriend told me about 2 months into our relationship about his useage. At first I was a bit worried, but after he explained everything to me I understood more of why he was using, and now that I have joined AR I know what he is using and how it affects him.
    If he had not told me, and I would have stumbled across it, or seen him injecting something, then there would have been even more of a problem.
    Lying to a g/f is not the way to go. But also don't be stupid... if you think that she will go run off and tell someone, or if you break up she will alert the police.. then let her go.
    But if your living together then obviously you have had thoughts of this going further then just boy friend/girl friend, and it is her right to know also!
    Just my 0.02.. coming from a girl's perspective!
    The Princess

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    ttuprincess, yes you are correct, keeping things from each other in relationships is not healthy, but I think this would be the possible exception. Not to mention, there are not many chicks who are as cool as you. Just that fact that you are on this site says something about your personality(something good). But let's face it, most chicks aren't on steroid discussion boards and are completely in the dark about these things.
    I think he reallly has to judge the situation carefully. Also he should take into account how much stuff he is using, how long he continues to use, etc. If you only do a couple cyles a year I don't see a problem with covering that up. If you are doing bridging cycles between bulking cycles and use all year round then that's pretty hard to cover up. If your bedroom drawer is overflowing with ampules and needels, then that could be a problem concealing it. It all depends on a few factors: Her personality(has she ever smoked weed, drank under age), how often you juice, how much you spend on juice, how much you like her.
    The last one is also very important. Do you see yourself marrying her? If your not sure, study the situation further. If you know she's not a keeper, don't even consider telling her. It would make no sense. What if she ****s and does tell on you? Is she worth years behind bars? Or what if your source is a good friend, and the cops make you give him up to let your ass slide, are you willing to lose a friend? Take a look at everything thats at steak.

Thread Information