5211969 is offline Banned

just wanted to say high

hey everyone..i'm the new member..LOL...My head is clear and mind is open, i hope that i can get great advice here...

I do have a question about posting a site to see if they might be scammers..Should it be done here...or is there another way that it should be done..Possibly to the MOD in im or e-mail?

Look forward to getting this going...

I have some questions so i will try and find the appropriate group to post...

Thanks all

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    PM a MOD about your site for a source check. Also, if you have any steroid questions go to the Steroid Question forum. Welcome to AR. We will help best we can.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

omen78 is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

mass junkie is offline banned
    Welcome to the best Anabolic Forum on the net

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome brotha

5211969 is offline Banned
    Sweet..I willl look forward to the positive and negative criticism...i will post some pics as soon as i decide to go on a cycle, I will post before pics first, and post some after pics when the cycle is over then

I guess sense everyone is so cool here( which is a GREAT feeling) i will ask this...

I have done some research and found that for a beginner a 8 week Deca cycle is good. i think i am genetically proportioned well..and others think that also, even though i haven't worked out for many yrs,,I am 34..

I want to get back into the workout mentallity.first and foremost get the diet down..When that comes together, then and only then will i consider gear.. I am thinking of an 8 week deca ONLY cycle...of course with clomid...I do not want to go crazy...I can wait for gains...I am sure a 250mg/ wk will do the job for 8 weeks..After that i am more then willing to try new things if i feel i need/want more..Which i am sure i will...I must say now, i do not want to ge dependant on this.I feel if i do it right...I can keep the gains with minimal loss post cycle...I am not searching for an 8 week fix...i would like to gain and keep throughout a 1 yr peroid..

I don't care if i have to go with a lower dosage to get the result i want( and keep it) versus a high dosage to get a quick gain then lose it PC...

As you can see i have done some research in this area, and i think it is time to talk to ppl that have used and know what they can take and can't take. I would be very interested in what a user has to go through during the process from on and off, as far as pain, mental feelings ect ect....

I will call it short now..and wait for replies...

Thanks all
    Last edited by 5211969; 03-25-2004 at 05:42 PM.

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR!

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5211969
    Sweet..I willl look forward to the positive and negative criticism...i will post some pics as soon as i decide to go on a cycle, I will post before pics first, and post some after pics when the cycle is over then

I guess sense everyone is so cool here( which is a GREAT feeling) i will ask this...

I have done some research and found that for a beginner a 8 week Deca cycle is good. i think i am genetically proportioned well..and others think that also, even though i haven't worked out for many yrs,,I am 34..

I want to get back into the workout mentallity.first and foremost get the diet down..When that comes together, then and only then will i consider gear.. I am thinking of an 8 week deca ONLY cycle...of course with clomid...I do not want to go crazy...I can wait for gains...I am sure a 250mg/ wk will do the job for 8 weeks..After that i am more then willing to try new things if i feel i need/want more..Which i am sure i will...I must say now, i do not want to ge dependant on this.I feel if i do it right...I can keep the gains with minimal loss post cycle...I am not searching for an 8 week fix...i would like to gain and keep throughout a 1 yr peroid..

I don't care if i have to go with a lower dosage to get the result i want( and keep it) versus a high dosage to get a quick gain then lose it PC...

As you can see i have done some research in this area, and i think it is time to talk to ppl that have used and know what they can take and can't take. I would be very interested in what a user has to go through during the process from on and off, as far as pain, mental feelings ect ect....

I will call it short now..and wait for replies...

Thanks all
    Where's the test ?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR!

Thread Information