Thread: newbie

bellmk85 is offline New Member

Hi all,
    I jumped on here and did the deed. I then read and became embarassed. I apologize. I asked for a source. LOL Then I read the thread and realized how stupid it is to ask strangers for the dope man. If anyone does have any good sites please email me. I am considering a few european sites and don't want to get ripped off. Thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Ok so you already asked for a source earlier. You come on here, admit it, and then do it again ?? What's with that ??

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    your approaching the whole concept the WRONG WAY!one word of advice, stop asking different methods of procuring a source. its not allowed. 90% of .com websites r a scam, and please do us a favor and dont be THAT guy to post a thread about how a .com website ripped u off, just do some research bro.

bellmk85 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Ok so you already asked for a source earlier. You come on here, admit it, and then do it again ?? What's with that ??
    Yea I didn't realize how F@#kin' stupid that was. LOL Sorry. I am doing my research and tryin' to find a good .com so that I don't get ripped off. There are just so many of them that have legit pricing and take credit cards. I can get a credit card company to reimburse if I don't get them. Also, why do some of them only take $300-400. Is that legit sources who do that?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bellmk85
    Yea I didn't realize how F@#kin' stupid that was. LOL Sorry. I am doing my research and tryin' to find a good .com so that I don't get ripped off. There are just so many of them that have legit pricing and take credit cards. I can get a credit card company to reimburse if I don't get them. Also, why do some of them only take $300-400. Is that legit sources who do that?
    cause they're not gonna waste their time taking only 50 bucks at a time.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to ar bro!!!

omen78 is offline Member
    easy killer... take the free advice.

Thread Information