garygill is offline Junior Member

Exclamation my cycle looks like this...

well im doing my first cycle.and im doing 10 amps of sust.and everyday i take 25 grams of dbol ..how do u think my results would look like..i train everyday.i weigh 135.and im 5'11''..and i do an injection every 5 days.or is it better if i do 15 amps of sust and do deca right after?

dangit is offline Member
    only 10 amps? that will last you 5 weeks and it'll only start kicking in when you stop.

I wouldn't bother with gear. I'd def try and eat more food and put on weight naturally first. If you're only 135lbs at 5.11", then you're def not eating right at all.

You might put on a few pounds with gear, but will prob loose it after.

That beig said, if I were going to get some sust, then I'd do 2 amps a week for at leat 16 weeks. That comes up to 30+ amps... actually, I'd really do 3 amps a week since it's sust.

Also, don't do deca after... if you're going to do deca, then do it with the sust. I think maybe you need to research this stuff a wee bit more before trying this out.

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    only 10 amps? that will last you 5 weeks and it'll only start kicking in when you stop.

I wouldn't bother with gear. I'd def try and eat more food and put on weight naturally first. If you're only 135lbs at 5.11", then you're def not eating right at all.

You might put on a few pounds with gear, but will prob loose it after.

That beig said, if I were going to get some sust, then I'd do 2 amps a week for at leat 16 weeks. That comes up to 30+ amps... actually, I'd really do 3 amps a week since it's sust.

Also, don't do deca after... if you're going to do deca, then do it with the sust. I think maybe you need to research this stuff a wee bit more before trying this out.
    Couldnt had said it any better..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    well im doing my first cycle.and im doing 10 amps of sust.and everyday i take 25 grams of dbol..how do u think my results would look like..i train everyday.i weigh 135.and im 5'11''..and i do an injection every 5 days.or is it better if i do 15 amps of sust and do deca right after?
    Well, maybe some more experienced guys can back this up but I don't think you'd need the dbol in there as well. You'd be better off with just the Sust at a longer dosage. Atleast 250mg/week but 500mg/ week would be better. And eat more food. Then maybe try both the next cycle. Just my 2 cents.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    WElcome to AR.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Welcome aboard!

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Couldnt had said it any better..
    I'm with these guys...

Thread Information