okiecocker is offline Junior Member

Another New kid on the block

Just wanted to say hi. I probably won't post much at first, at least till I get done going through all the old posts and sticky's getting some questions answered, but till then I'll probably be lurking around watching and learning...hehe. I've been a college wrestler for 3 years till I shredded my knees for the fourth and final time and decided to call it quits. Been sitting around getting fat now. I Went from 8% body fat, to roughly 15% now. Got kind of out of shape but looking to get back in it. Haven't ever juiced b/c I was always naturally strong and I didn't wanna gain anymore weight. Now I don't have to worry about my weight, so juice here I come. Hoping to get down to around 10% body fat and gain around 20lbs of muscle. Not unreasonable goals at all.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome bro........enjoy!

TrainingDay is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR!

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    Welcome and have fun in here!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Welcome aboard!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard and good luck in the future bro!

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Ouch!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okiecocker
    Just wanted to say hi. I probably won't post much at first, at least till I get done going through all the old posts and sticky's getting some questions answered, but till then I'll probably be lurking around watching and learning...hehe. I've been a college wrestler for 3 years till I shredded my knees for the fourth and final time and decided to call it quits. Been sitting around getting fat now. I Went from 8% body fat, to roughly 15% now. Got kind of out of shape but looking to get back in it. Haven't ever juiced b/c I was always naturally strong and I didn't wanna gain anymore weight. Now I don't have to worry about my weight, so juice here I come. Hoping to get down to around 10% body fat and gain around 20lbs of muscle. Not unreasonable goals at all.
    Sorry to hear about the knee Bro, but glad to hear youve been doing your homework.Glad to have you on AR.We need more newbies like you

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    well hope you'll get what you're looking for! Good Luck See you to the top!

Thread Information