here-2-learn is offline New Member

Question just want to learn and read

Hey all,
    I'm 37 years old and want to get back the muscle I lost from droping 110lbs over three different times and way to quickly. I would yoyo up and down till i got into a gym and have been 175lbs for two years now. A mix of cardio and weight training has got me into alright shape but I am carring to much fat and not enough muscle to be 175lbs. I need to fill the loose skin in some areas and simply get rid of the belly i still have. I bought 2-10ml vials of ARA-TEST 250 and need to see if you all agree with the dose and if i can go without nolvadex and clomid. Week one- 1/2ml twice a week. Week two thru five- 1ml twice a week and back down to 1/2ml twice on week six. That is 10ml over six weeks. I'm just not sure to go without nolvadex. If i have to have it, i will have to wait till it comes in.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well bro...you came to the right place to read and learn.Start in the educational threads,most of your answers will be found there.

Good Luck

here-2-learn is offline New Member
    Thanks Da Bull

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome bro. . .i got the sam prob as you as i lost about 40lbs in a VERY short time (about 3 weeks) loose skin is a bitch and takes time. . .but work hard and you'll fill it out with muscle in no time!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Velcome friend!

Thread Information