onebadlancer is offline New Member

New guy need some advice.

First off i want to thank anyone who helps me and i would like to start by explaining my situation.

I'm 5'9'' 141-3lbs I recently had a run in with a bad girl and she gave me a present which then turned to an infection in my boys and lead to a whole bunch of tests from the doctor. One being my Test level to see if my boys had been damaged from the infection.

Well.. doc said that the scale goes from 0-850 on his lab. 300-600 is normal. I'm 789 or 98 i cant remember. Which explains a lot, the fact i'm able to eat fast food 3 times a day and never gain a lb. I could have the worst day of my life and smile, no matter how much whisky i drink i never get whisky dick. and the one i hate the most.. backne.

Now, i've never touched a weight in my life I always thought i would never gain because of the fact i never put on any weight. I'm looking to start lifting and doing it right. I kindof feel the drive too now that I know my test level is so high and that if done right i will see great gains. Also FYI my dad is pretty big, i don't live near him but he eats rite and lifts 3x a week.

Now my questions to you guys. Can someone be kind enough to add me on MSN so i can ask all my noobie questions about diet and training. I really want to do this the right way without any AS.

Also what supplments should I order.

I'm thinking a creatine powder to add to applejuice
    Some sort of shake mix ( whats good) or are any of them good
    Glutamine

Are there anysort of supplments i should take becides that? Also what kindof gains can i expect and what should i target my diet at as far as #'s cal's and protien.

Thanks guys

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a fantastic diet section here. with very very knowledgeable people.

there are some stickies with "example" diets that you can tune to what you feel is right, etc.

as for training? part of training is form. find yourself a professional trainer (not a kid at the Y in highschool, who thinks he's a trainer - when all that he does is chest press and bicep curls every day). it's hard to take workout advice over the net. as form/control/plans are hard to explane over msn...though, it can be a big help.

creatine is ok...i dont use it personally. i never saw a whole lot from it except some water weight..though, supposidly Purple K doesn't cause that...

protein powders - optimum nutrition, dymatize and many others are good. don't buy cheap no name stuff...

glutamine - i do 10g+ a day. mix it in with my shakes.

at least you are on the right track and looking for info. most go in blind....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome, and excellent answer from Nicotine ^

onebadlancer is offline New Member
    Indeed. Some of those diets are like whoa dude i don't think i could stuff that much food in me.

You guys any idea how many cal i should target?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on goals!

it seems like a lot, but it's so small - you'll be ramped up. you'll eat, then like 2 hrs later, be ripping hungry.

it's not like "meals" like bigger dinners and stuff like most people do. if you're looking for good clean weight, you're gonna need to ear 5-6x a day on avg...

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard, and nicotine is right read the diet seccions and costumize your own diet remember everyone is different.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Welcome!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    welcome

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    welcome fellow neeb

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information