plato1 is offline New Member

What is the best route

I think i am low on testosterone . I will most likely get it prescribed to me from my doctor. At least I hope so. If that fails, what is the best place to buy it? I have been looking around the site but I am not sure how to make heads or tails of it all. The shit the doctor is going to prescribe is that shit you rub on, I heard that is not the rite stuff for the boost I would like to receive.
    I would like to inject it.
    When you get a vile do you have to use the whole bottle?
    I am not looking to be Greg Valentino. I would like a little more vigor, if you know what i am saying. Energy, modest gains, weight loss, belly weight loss.
    I am making some nice head way on weight loss rite now, i think i need the test.
    Any help would be appreciated.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome.
    You are a candidate for TRT. go to hormone replacement therapy forum and do some research, all your answer is there.
    Its easy to do it, there is a lot of clinic out there with doctors that could prescribe you testosterone .
    I'm on TRT and love it.
    There some members here with more experience that my self willing to help you, please add you stats to your post.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    TRT will not get you cycle-level doses of Test, but blood work will show if you really need it.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Welcome to the board bro!

layeazy is offline Banned
    hi there

Thread Information