jcevans7 is offline Junior Member

Cool First post and excited to LEARN!

Been lurking for about a month now, and had to make account. I need to say I am out right impressed, I thought I knew some general knowledge about anabolics and what not, but lurking through here really encourages me to want to learn more.

I'm in the military (don't need to say my branch, just that we are the best) in Afghanistan looking to run a my first cycle before I leave here. I have a lot of research to still do. I want to do it right, I've seen enough of my buddies take test boosters some results most don't. I'm 26 years old, in pretty good shape. I prefer my split routine right now, but it will have to change for a mission coming up.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself look forward to reading, learning, and asking for more knowledge. s/f

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Just back from Afghanistan myself. test e is widely available there, and very inexpensive. get the amps, not the vials and you should be g2g
    Cheers
    ---Roman

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome mAn!

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, lots to learn here.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. You came to the right place if you want to learn.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro!!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hi and welcome

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Welcome! Researching is good!

jcevans7 is offline Junior Member

Thanks for a warm welcome.

Have to say I feel pretty welcomed here already. A lot of this is pretty exciting to me. 3 years ago I think I was really against this idea. But I've learned fitness is a lifestyle regardless of the numbers you lift, speed you run, or way you look. It's just a lifestyle, people either get it or they don't and wish they did.

I am more open to the idea now of trying test. Originally I thought winni would be great cause I want to be cut, but most of that can be done through a clean bulk, just raising your LBM. I don't know what changed why I felt that winni is a bad idea, especially for my first go around. After reading why I should start with test it just makes since. Also I'm a fan of a HIT routine I followed while I was in Iraq.

I have a long op coming up in a couple days. Looking to order my supplies before I leave so when I come back in early July I can run a 10 week cycle and be finished with the PCT before I redeploy to the states. I have a source, not worried about it. Would like to confirm the validity of them, but a contractor and couple of his buddies have already used the source for a couple cycles.

I want to keep it simple. Does trenbolone seem to hard for my first cycle? Would I be better with a test-p or test-e? I don't think I have many goals or stats yet.

5'8 weight 189 (as of today) about 12.8 BF Already intake about 200g protein a day. I know I should count carbs but I don't, I stay away from refined and only eat simple carbs fruits and veggies. That is about to go to shit when I leave on this op cause I'm living out of a truck again. I also take a multivitamin, fish oil, amino acids, and l-glutamatamine. Been slowly drawing off all the supps so I don't crash as hard next week. Would I be fine to start taking those with my cycle? Thank you for the help, sorry this post was like drinking form a fire hose.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard. Check out the Nutrition Resource Forum for great info on bulking/cutting/gaining lean muscle. Good luck

rpewin01 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome and thanks for your service.

Thread Information