Brendass is offline New Member

2nd cycle help needed

Hey guys I'm new to this forum done loads of reading on here but this is my first post, I'm just about to start my second cycle and was thinking that 800mg test 400 500 mg deca and dbol 70 ed for the first 5 weeks. Was thinking about doing a 25 week cycle just wanted some advise as to weather this is a good idea or not the bloke who runs the gym I go to says that even this is quite a light cycle but from what ive read on here I'm inclined not to believe him. What do u guys think any help would be greatly appreciated.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... please repost in the anabolic section for responses.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Hate to say this, but you are making a rookie mistake with this cycle. It is too much for you.
    So let's start over. Your first cycle was 500mg test-e with proviron 50mg ed and 40mg ed of d-bol. Even this is too much for a first cycle.
    Your cycles are growing exponentially, and they shouldn't. You need to grow into your cycles, which you are not doing.
    Ordinarily, I'd have you at a first cycle of the test, without the two orals added in. And having completed that cycle, i'd ask you how did that go? were you satisfied with the results? And then encourage you to stick with that test only cycle for awhile, until you hit a plateau. Then you couuld bump the dose and/or maybe add another compound.

So the bloke at the gym that says this is a light cycle is full of shiit. What could be a heavy cycle for me might be a light cycle for a pro. It's all relative to who you are, your experience level, and past cycle experience.

I would encourage you to run a cycle of test e or c of 500mg/week for 12 weeks and see what that does. And over a period of a few years, you can let your cycle grow slowly as you need from there.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Welcome.... That is some great advice from---Roman. Listen to the vets and you won't go wrong my friend.

Thread Information