Tonytone604 is offline New Member

Well hello there!

Heya people! The names Tony, currently 170 and 6ft 26 years old. I've been interested in anabolics for about ten years now, and living near Vancouver you see a lot of people enjoying the use. Bodybuilders, as well as the common public are becoming more informed about steroid use as well as how controllable and safe it can be. Over the next long time I'll be getting back into a steady gym/diet routine. Back in school I hit 185 with minimal effort , but since I know I can work it and gain quickly, I might as well continue.(not to mention how sluggish I feel lately ) I'll be digging around the forums until I run into something I need extra help with. Sorry in advance for any posts in the wrong area as well as googleable questions, sometimes it's the opinions I'm after not only facts. I look toward to chatting with you people, your quite the educated bunch

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...And don't forget diets key.

Yea, I'm planning on really massing up for a long time. My body will remember 185. Mind you, at 17/18 years old it probably didn't really know what it can do anyway. Gonna try to get on a good routine, my job doesn't always allow a proper meal, it's usually something nukeable or prepared... Trash I know.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone604
    Yea, I'm planning on really massing up for a long time. My body will remember 185. Mind you, at 17/18 years old it probably didn't really know what it can do anyway. Gonna try to get on a good routine, my job doesn't always allow a proper meal, it's usually something nukeable or prepared... Trash I know.
    Yes diet is the cornerstone. Anything convenient or nukeable is usually crap. Life will always get in the way but nutrition is just as much about planning and prep - figure out what foods you need to achieve your goal and prepare them the day/night before so you don't have to cheat yourself out of success.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Well said, I'm gonna dig around for a while. At 165 175, I'm gonna pack it on with a big enough change. I'm currently smoking too, which is finally becoming noticeable in my health. That and the coffees sure take a toll on the appetite.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Quite smoking ASAP. It is worth it.
    Welcome

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonytone604
    Well said, I'm gonna dig around for a while. At 165 175, I'm gonna pack it on with a big enough change. I'm currently smoking too, which is finally becoming noticeable in my health. That and the coffees sure take a toll on the appetite.
    Yes, cut the smoking, work on a consistent diet and establish a strength and cardio routine and you'll be well on the path to successful change!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Thread Information