DRKside91 is offline New Member

Ages 21-25 steroids first cycle

anyone from the ages 21-25 do a cycle of steroids ....... Are you glad you did or do you wish you waited a few more years?
    And has any one suffered any bad side effects from doing a cycle during those ages?
    ive been thinking sbout doing a cycle of test e 500 mg per/ week
    but was told about HPTA and having a greater risk doing seroids before age 25. any personal experience, thoughts or knowledge is great

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Wrong forum !!!!

You should try posting this in the HRT forum see what answers you get there'
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    The first one is someone who is 24 and going on hrt
    This is the link to the hrt forum he's talking about
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...g#.UPr9jmt5mK0

It's hard to navigate around when you first get on here. Good luck.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DRKside91
    anyone from the ages 21-25 do a cycle of steroids ....... Are you glad you did or do you wish you waited a few more years?
    And has any one suffered any bad side effects from doing a cycle during those ages?
    ive been thinking sbout doing a cycle of test e 500 mg per/ week
    but was told about HPTA and having a greater risk doing seroids before age 25. any personal experience, thoughts or knowledge is great
    DRK.....

Good to see that you're still soliciting opinions. I know waiting is tough - I'm someone who has very little patience for anything. You are likely to get varied comments. Some guys (foolish IMO) will tell you they cycled young and had no problems. Others will say they cycled young and had numerous problems and regret their decision, and if you search on this forum, you'll find many threads here about the latter and the problems they encountered and in some instances, the problems that persist.

Based on your earlier posts it seems like you are looking for some kind of affirmation - that it's ok for you to do steroids at your age. The people with REAL experience here will provide you with the most sensible advice: train hard, eat, and just be patient. As a medical professional, I will continue to endorse this path for you. It IS the healthy and right choice no matter how difficult it is for you to accept.

One way or another, it will come down to your choice. Just because a few young guys cycled safely (or so they believe, because the absence of an impairment, physical or psychoemotional problem today does not guarantee the absence of problems in the future) doesn't mean it will be safe for you. Likewise, you may offer the contrasting opinion (guys that cycled recklessly and have encountered problems does not mean you will) but remember, you get one life, one body and if you choose to gamble with your health and you are left with immediate or long term disabilities/health issues, you were the architect of that decision and be ready to accept all consequences, whatever they maybe.

I truly hope you'll make the sensible decision and disregard any social pressures to make a decision you may one day regret.

MI

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    DRK.....

Good to see that you're still soliciting opinions. I know waiting is tough - I'm someone who has very little patience for anything. You are likely to get varied comments. Some guys (foolish IMO) will tell you they cycled young and had no problems. Others will say they cycled young and had numerous problems and regret their decision, and if you search on this forum, you'll find many threads here about the latter and the problems they encountered and in some instances, the problems that persist.

Based on your earlier posts it seems like you are looking for some kind of affirmation - that it's ok for you to do steroids at your age. The people with REAL experience here will provide you with the most sensible advice: train hard, eat, and just be patient. As a medical professional, I will continue to endorse this path for you. It IS the healthy and right choice no matter how difficult it is for you to accept.

One way or another, it will come down to your choice. Just because a few young guys cycled safely (or so they believe, because the absence of an impairment, physical or psychoemotional problem today does not guarantee the absence of problems in the future) doesn't mean it will be safe for you. Likewise, you may offer the contrasting opinion (guys that cycled recklessly and have encountered problems does not mean you will) but remember, you get one life, one body and if you choose to gamble with your health and you are left with immediate or long term disabilities/health issues, you were the architect of that decision and be ready to accept all consequences, whatever they maybe.

I truly hope you'll make the sensible decision and disregard any social pressures to make a decision you may one day regret.

MI
    Well said, I truly respect your delivery!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

Well said, I truly respect your delivery!
    Thanks EM....I have my moments, lol.

Blog Entries
    Thanks EM....I have my moments, lol.
    Well that was one worth recognition!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

Well that was one worth recognition!
    Just a benefit of our community membership: exchange of knowledge and we look after our own!

Sometimes we may come off as harsh, but I believe the majority of us really do advocate safe and responsible use. No one wants a fallen solder, man or woman.

Blog Entries
    Just a benefit of our community membership: exchange of knowledge and we look after our own!

Sometimes we may come off as harsh, but I believe the majority of us really do advocate safe and responsible use. No one wants a fallen solder, man or woman.

Agreed!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I still have a little trouble navigating around..ha but your right. Welcome to the new guys

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome but if you are looking for a absolute answer bro you wont get one.Beacuse nothing is written in stone.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Unless your training, diet and rest is in order a cycle will not make that much difference when your test should already be high. This sport/hobby is a lifestyle and you need to approach it that way. Things obtained quickly are usually lost just as fast.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information