benjiax2 is offline New Member

Question any advice for a beginner?

Hey guys, im totally new to the world of steroids , but always been curious. Ive been working out on and off for the past few years. After 2 or 3 months i quit getting results it seems and i get discouraged. I think part of that has to do with my diet. I have always been slim and unless i smoke, i dont have much of an appetite. Luckily I have recently found the means to get my hands on some gear from a seemingly knowledgable, proffesional(hes been making it for a while) source and he said this would help me out tremendously.
    My friend hooked me up with a blend to get me started:
    50mg Test prop
    100mg Test cypio
    100mg Test enan
    I plan on dosing twice a week as of now. He recommended 3 times but Im kind of on a budget. From what I've read these arent the best to build straight mass, so im not sure...
    Just thought id through this post out to introduce myself, and maybe get some pointers and advice from other people.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, it kind of fell into both the new user and the questions and answers categories
    Last edited by benjiax2; 01-22-2013 at 08:08 PM.

zimmaakaviper is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Stats?

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    welcome

dj erk15 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome brother.

TYHO127 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board. Repost in the Q&A section for more views and responses.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiax2 View Post
    Hey guys, im totally new to the world of steroids , but always been curious. Ive been working out on and off for the past few years. After 2 or 3 months i quit getting results it seems and i get discouraged. I think part of that has to do with my diet. I have always been slim and unless i smoke, i dont have much of an appetite. Luckily I have recently found the means to get my hands on some gear from a seemingly knowledgable, proffesional(hes been making it for a while) source and he said this would help me out tremendously.
    My friend hooked me up with a blend to get me started:
    50mg Test prop
    100mg Test cypio
    100mg Test enan
    I plan on dosing twice a week as of now. He recommended 3 times but Im kind of on a budget. From what I've read these arent the best to build straight mass, so im not sure...
    Just thought id through this post out to introduce myself, and maybe get some pointers and advice from other people.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, it kind of fell into both the new user and the questions and answers categories
    Welcom Ben... couple of things, i need to tell you... first you are to young for any cycles , u are only 22 years old.... second you only been working out ON and OFF, third If you stop getting results after 2 to 3 months, then you diet is off ( i guess you already know that).... wait 3 more years before you do any steroids, and mean while work on your diet, and try to workout more ON, then OFF.... there is a lot you can learn on this website, about nutrition and working out, so try to learn as much as you can.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post

Welcom Ben... couple of things, i need to tell you... first you are to young for any cycles , u are only 22 years old.... second you only been working out ON and OFF, third If you stop getting results after 2 to 3 months, then you diet is off ( i guess you already know that).... wait 3 more years before you do any steroids, and mean while work on your diet, and try to workout more ON, then OFF.... there is a lot you can learn on this website, about nutrition and working out, so try to learn as much as you can.
    I agree. You should be seeing the biggest results in the first 6 to 12 months of working out. I think if you can stay ON for at least 6 months you'll be amazed at your results.

If you decide to go ahead with the Test, there are things to consider such as an AI, hCG , and having tamoxifen /raloxifene on hand in case you develop gyno (although most ppl keep tamoxifen on hand bc you can use it for PCT as well). Also are you familiar with PCT protocols? You should already have your PCT meds before starting your cycle.

If you're on a limited budget you may want to avoid buying a blend with prop in it bc not everyone tolerates it well. For instance, it gives me terrible flu like symptoms and a lot of injection site pain and swelling. I'm not alone in this. If you Google "test prop flu" you'll see what in talking about. If I take test prop I'm out of commission for at least 3 days. Needless to say I won't take it ever again and I have unused vials that are worthless to me (this is not an offer to sell, rather to make the point that I wasted my money on it).

These are just some things to consider. Good luck!

thehaas10 is offline New Member
    Welcome!

J-Mart is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

Thread Information