Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By crazy mike
  • 1 Post By esechuy91
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: new mamber needs help.asap...

esechuy91 is offline New Member

new mamber needs help.asap...

hello everybody I'm a new member here and I need help with my first cycle I had a coworker that goes to Mexico every weekend and he told me that he could get me my first cycle of testosterone I told him sure why not so he got me 6 weeks and she said that the next weekend he could give me another 3 weeks for a total of 9 weeks of testoprim d .. 250 mg every shot.but my coworker got fired and he doesn't answer anymore so I'm stuck with 6 weeks of testosterone and I don't know what to do I've been searching a lot for a good source online I think I found one
    But idk if its legit So anyways can someone tell me what's equal or some what the same as testo prim d .. and what should I take for pct .. I only want to do 250 mg of test every week for my first cycle.. thanks for reading I really appreciate any helpful advice . I'm a Rockie on this ...

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most members will want your full stats: age, height, weight, bf, years of training completed.

At 22 yrs of age (your profile) most will tell you this isn't a good idea due to risks associated with impairing your HTPA function.

There's much more to cycling. In addition to a proper AI, PCT, HCG , 6 weeks isn't long enough when it takes at least 4 weeks in many cases for long esters to build to reasonable stable concentration in your body. More importantly, your nutrition plan will be a bigger predictor of success - there is no way around this. If your nutrition is poor, you won't achieve optimal results.
    Nicholas1 likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome aboard. I'm glad you got here before you ended up in trouble. You are too young. Just a few years more to be safe. But you should read the sticky's as you came in. Very good info. Being nice I will tell you need to educate yourself before you go any further. Stop where your at until you gain knowledge of what you are doing. ...crazy mike

MuscleInk is 100% right on..................cm
    Nicholas1 likes this.

Nicholas1 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Sorry about that ... I'm 22 years old I been working out since high school so about 5 years now.. my body type is endomorph I'm 6'1 my weight is 240 pounds bf is at 25%-30%. I have a fat measurement .. my diet is 2400-2600 calories a day .. I dived my calories like this 40 protein 40 carbs 20 fats .. I workout 6 days a week .. I do muscle grups chest/shoulder/triceps/....back/biceps/ traps/ ... legs/calves ... I love working out .. I know is too soon for my first cycle .. so please guys I just wanna finish my 10 week cycle and I need some one to help me find something equal to testoprim-d since you can only find test prim-d in Mexico ... I know that I should take nolvadex after my cycle and have some hcg in hand in case of testicle shrinkage ... I just want some support guys. Guide me a little that's all I need.. thanks
    Last edited by esechuy91; 05-26-2013 at 10:20 PM.

thehor is offline Member
    Welcome.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Finish your cycle? So you have already started it then? Do you have any ai, hcg , serms to restart your HTPA? If you already started how many inj have you done so far? 1 or 2 weeks on 250mg test then stopping won't do any harm but if youre at week 6 and have none left you could be in trouble. Read up on pct as suggested by vets then post your new questions ie: how to stop a poorly planned cycle after n weeks at n milligrams of x compound.

Hi java man .. yeah I just started my second week... so its better is I stop right now until I get my pct and hcg and the rest of my cycle ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's a good idea you stop until you are old enough and lean enough.

Please visit our nutrition forum.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

OK will do .. and how old is enough ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    25 is the recommended age and less than 15% body fat. Your gear will keep in a cool dark place.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    25 is the recommended age and less than 15% body fat. Your gear will keep in a cool dark place.
    Yep, yep, stop now. Gear will hold a long time if just at cool, not cold temperature and in the dark. I have done good gear that was 4 yrs. old. Follow our lead and get hat diet and training in order. ...crazy mike

got it thanks a lot guys. Im going to concentrate to get my body fat at 15 percent and then from there I will maintain my body weight until I'm 25 years old .... maybe I can bulk naturally Here and there during this 3 years .. although while I'm in testosterone my body and mind becomes one.. my workouts are amazing .... sure I'm going to miss testosterone ... o well what can I do ...
    Java Man likes this.

Thanks

Cool beans man. I hope you stick with that decision. Follow up with nutrition it could be harder then your workouts. Eat right, train hard and be patient Keep us posted. ... crazy mike
    Java Man likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by esechuy91 View Post
    Hi java man .. yeah I just started my second week... so its better is I stop right now until I get my pct and hcg and the rest of my cycle ?
    Answered by others. I hope.you stick to this decision, and luck to you in keeping to your goals.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information