Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Postive feedback offline - negative feedback online? Hard to make a plan

IBeDoozinIt is offline New Member

Exclamation Postive feedback offline - negative feedback online? Hard to make a plan

Twenty-four, Lean in shape 5'10 200 pounds. No im just not saying that and plan on keeping it with or withouth supps. Talked with gym owners who train people for national shows, people who have cycled anavar only, trainers and a friend who tested his testesterone before, during and after anavar. Everyone seems to have the same opinion that I have chatted with offline. That if you're going to do any steroid and want no to little side affects Anavar oxandrolone is the one to try. Dosages need to be done properly - I never go over 80mg a day and a clean diet is most important. yadda yaddda yaddda. Ok that's great and everything but I've noticed a drop in sex drive to the point im really thinking about dropping dosage or dropping anavar all together.
    I talk to people who know what they are talking aboout and say after your cycle you may experince a little drop is testosterone - thats it ....... I come online to get more of an all around opinion from those who also may know what they are talking about and im told WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU NEED TO TAKE TEST DURING, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DO A PCT BEFORE IT'S TOOOOOOOLATE ...... like are you kidding me - i would love to get a plan and some accurate info i can go by not really sure ... Guess will go to doctor and see what he says WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT at the end of my patience with this

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Ya wonder why no one has jumped on this thread, OP. For me I don't even understand the question. If some do get here to post they may or may not tell you what you want to hear. Personally I think you don't have a full understanding of what these compounds do and why they are taken and more then not stacked. So I say get your question more precise and instead of telling us ask us, but that's just ....crazy mike

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, anavar is mild.
    yes, some people do not experience much in the way of sides on a var only cycle.

but here's the deal. when you take var only, and I forget the ranges right at the moment, but it's something like between 40mg and 60mg per day, and your body will go from partial shutdown to full shutdown of your natural testosterone production. Testosterone is primarily responsible for things that make you "manly", like your self admitted drop in sex drive. it can also cause ED (limp dick).

These are things your "off line" conversations really never covered, have they? So taking a var only cycle can shrink your nuts, lose interest in having sex with your woman, and then give you wet noodle problems when you do want sex.

Yes, it is very mild on the liver, compared to other orals. So this is a good thing. But it is NOT mild when it comes to shutting down your natural test production.

Any questions?
    ---Roman
    IBeDoozinIt likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The drop in libido (sex drive) usually comes from suppressing your natural testosterone production. If you cycle anavar without test, this is a real and likely outcome which is why most people here will NOT recommend anavar alone.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    A ha ! now we're moving in the right direction. Thanks guys...haha ! ...crazy mike

I really didn't want to get in to the no testosterone on a cycle thing again. It gets so old and if someone knew what they were doing they would expect the libido to drop a little with the way they (he) is using it. Anyway......................cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 05-27-2013 at 02:25 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    A ha ! now we're moving in the right direction. Thanks guys...haha ! ...crazy mike

I really didn't want to get in to the no testosterone on a cycle thing again. It gets so old and if someone knew what they were doing they would expect the libido to drop a little with the way they (he) is using it. Anyway......................cm
    ^^^Agreed. It's a common issue (no test on cycle)

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    OP. Bloodwork will give you the answer.

Was trying to click on the reply button at the bottom of each persons message but wouldnt let me ... Blood work will give the answer i suppose.

So I guess my question is Times Roman - There's really nothing I can run from gnc like test freak or natural test to combat this? besides injectable testosterone ?

So by going to the doctor and getting clomid/nolvadex will fix this problem??

I knew it was going to drop a little but not to this degree. Plus from some of the responses I recieved it sounds like it can be long term or vary hard to get back. Only way to run anavar cycle then without losing libido is injectable teststerone ?

Once I get clomid/nolva i take that for how long and at what dose? Then what ?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

Nicholas1 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome , I agree ^^^

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome

Thread Information