msl10 is offline New Member

Joint pain with win-100

I've been stacking win-100 and cyp-250 for about 2 months. Working a split schedule in the gym, 5 days a week, hitting all the major muscle groups twice other than legs. But the joint pain has limited my strength gains, is this normal?? I'm 5'11" 240lbs 39 years old.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msl10
    I've been stacking win-100 and cyp-250 for about 2 months. Working a split schedule in the gym, 5 days a week, hitting all the major muscle groups twice other than legs. But the joint pain has limited my strength gains, is this normal?? I'm 5'11" 240lbs 39 years old.
    How much winny are you running ed? And being on for 2 months you are pushing it, I wouldn't run Winnie longer than 8 weeks. When do you plan on stopping? Yes joint pain is very normal..
    Last edited by auswest; 06-25-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Winnie isn't too popular in the older crowd that has a tendency to have joint pain/problems to begin with.

what are you trying to accomplish by taking Winnie?

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

msl10 is offline New Member
    I'm taking 1cc twice a week of the win and 1/2 cc of the test every other day. Was trying to harden up, add strength without adding lbs, after some studying ill probably come off of both at the end of this cycle, and improve my diet before taking more supplements. Thanks for the quick responses, I'm new to the site and really like what I've seen thus far.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msl10
    I'm taking 1cc twice a week of the win and 1/2 cc of the test every other day. Was trying to harden up, add strength without adding lbs, after some studying ill probably come off of both at the end of this cycle, and improve my diet before taking more supplements. Thanks for the quick responses, I'm new to the site and really like what I've seen thus far.
    I'm not a fan of winni. Only cycled it once and had a lot of stiffness and joint pain. Far better options IMHO for drying out and cutting. Diet and cardio are primary factors of leaning out.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. Repost your question in the q & a section for more views & responses.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

535smasher is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

DuggyPhresh is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information