semrau63 is offline New Member

New guy, 2nd cyle

I lost around 100 lbs a year ago, doing insanity at 4 am going to the gym at 4 pm working my ass off. I
    Started at 320, down to 212 but then was talked into bulking up for the winter. (get BIG) I know how to diet to loose weight, but when it came time to my cycle I ate like a pig and drank like a fish. I ran test E / Tren A for my first cycle of 12 weeks. I gained 20 pounds, because my diet was off. I went all the way to 260, now I am back down to 220, around 25% body fat ( I know I shouldn't run a cycle of this bf) But I am deciding to use test 350, and trenavar(oral) at 90 MG a day, along with a fat burner. I am going back to doing insanity 6 days a week and lifting heavy to try and cut bf. Diet is clean I am following Paleo stick with a cheat meal one a week. workouts at the gym are followed by a jefit workout routine(app)and 20 min of cardio..

Any thoughts on the test 350??

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! insanity is nuts! You should probly wait at that bf%, you have proven you can lose, use that to it's full advantage first.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome.

Unless you are really in tune with your own body and have a lot of history with AAS in both practice and knowledge I think it is a mistake for you to be cycling right now. Just getting your diet fine tuned will be enough.

Age?
    Training history?
    what does a typical days worth of meals look like for you right now?

I'm no diet guru but there at some here. I'd post this in the diet section if I were you with the answers to the above questions. They will probably have more.

Of most concern to me reading your intro is have you had a lipid profile done? With what you posted I would guess you have high cholesterol and high bp. AAS will make that worse, especially if you already have a high bf% and elevated bp/chol to begin with.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Everything he said^^^^^

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by semrau63 View Post
    I lost around 100 lbs a year ago, doing insanity at 4 am going to the gym at 4 pm working my ass off. I
    Started at 320, down to 212 but then was talked into bulking up for the winter. (get BIG) I know how to diet to loose weight, but when it came time to my cycle I ate like a pig and drank like a fish. I ran test E / Tren A for my first cycle of 12 weeks. I gained 20 pounds, because my diet was off. I went all the way to 260, now I am back down to 220, around 25% body fat ( I know I shouldn't run a cycle of this bf) But I am deciding to use test 350, and trenavar(oral) at 90 MG a day, along with a fat burner. I am going back to doing insanity 6 days a week and lifting heavy to try and cut bf. Diet is clean I am following Paleo stick with a cheat meal one a week. workouts at the gym are followed by a jefit workout routine(app)and 20 min of cardio..

Any thoughts on the test 350??
    Politely put, your a mess. Now is this Test 350 a blend is it C, E , or P...left that out. Also is it a BLEND with several esters. ? ...crazy mike

NO matter what, your BF% is way too high. You should get the diet dialed in, train like a beast with a solid consistent schedule , and get good rest. You are not ready...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-05-2013 at 09:56 PM.

TMP
    TMP is offline Junior Member
    welcome aboard

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

535smasher is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    welcome ...crazy mike

Thread Information