Thread: Kyza

kyza is offline New Member

Post Kyza

Hi!

I'm pretty new to these forums. I'm a German, 21 years of age, currently medical student.

My hobbies are playing piano, guitar, poker, weightlifting, some other minor ones.

I don't weightlift very long. In fact, I only started in November 2012. However, I made insane gains in the last months and already became muscular (I was literally a stick before). While my current progress is more or less natural (i'm only 3 weeks in), and I'm gifted with incredible genes, I have been already seriously accused of riding bike. I'm just very consistent - and I love it.

I'm a person of mind, and I tend to analyze everything scientifically. I had a very negative view on steroids all my life long, but I realized as most of you did - that some cycles correctly administered do little, if any, long term harm.

I went from 80.0kg to 94.5kg now, with minimal fat gains. I hopped on the bike 3 weeks ago, running a Test E 500mg/wk 12wk, dbol 40mg/d 4wk cycle.

My aim is to get a chiseled fitness model appearance, I do not aim to be too bulky. The mass should definitely be possible natural - but i'm no man of unnecessary patience. I aim to have the dream body by the age of 22, not 26 and not 27. I want to be the one I want to be in my prime, and not afterwards.

Some stats: I'm 192cm (6"3'), 94.5kg (208lbs), bodyfat 13-15% at most.

My reasons for my account here are simple, gathering information, as I plan a tren /test/masteron cycle next year in spring and I still lack quality information - and maybe meet some new buddies with whom I can exchange ideas.

See you in the forums!

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome kyza what's the bike all about just say cycle lol and when you do some reading you will see that tren will be to soon this is a really powerful compound with some heavy sides

kyza is offline New Member
    biCYCLE, ya I don't really know why I used it, I just did. =)

Nothing is set into stone yet. I will wait for the results of my current bulking test cycle and evaluate accordingly. I just think test/tren /mast would make the perfect 2nd (cutting) cycle, leaning me out, but my information are very basic at this point.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    it would make a good cycle mate but not for a second one

BIGTIMEPUSH is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. I would of waited till I was a little older, and I agree with clarky!!!

kurzyp is offline New Member
    Welcome aboard!

Thread Information