Thread: Born Again

Big23Red is offline New Member

Born Again

Hey guys I'm 24, 6'0 and about 195 pounds right now. Used a lot of juice in high school (HUGE regret), stopped at 19 and got into prescription painkillers which apparently kill your testosterone too because ive been clean for over a year and my T levels are terrible. I'm sure the aas while I was developing didn't help either.

Anyway, my doc put me on TRT about a month ago and already I feel great! Already back in the gym and dieting and hitting it pretty hard, back on here because I've found it to be the best online community of bodybuilders, aas or not, and I'm here to learn and provide what support I can.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! damn, killed it at 24? sorry to hear that. This should be a prime example to the youngins about doing things to young and the bad effects it can cause.

Yeah and to be clear I followed every rule except for the age rule and it was clearly one of the worst mistakes of my life. Who would want to keep their nuts in a little vile that your angry girlfriend could flush down the toilet like you have to when you're on TRT? Lol.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

JoGib14 is offline Associate Member
    Your experience is a good lesson for teenagers thinking about juicing before achieving natural PBM which is attained in the middle of the third decade in life.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome and what a good post for the youngsters (kids) Congrats on getting clean. I was a hard core user for many, many years. It didn't do anything to my Test level as seen by my BW a year after being clean. I think it was the aas use at the young age. Anyway there's a lot to learn on here and some awesomely good people. ...crazy mike

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome it would be good coming from you to tell a lot of the teenagers and early 20s about your self the think they are indestructible

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Welcome and what a good post for the youngsters (kids) Congrats on getting clean. I was a hard core user for many, many years. It didn't do anything to my Test level as seen by my BW a year after being clean. I think it was the aas use at the young age. Anyway there's a lot to learn on here and some awesomely good people. ...crazy mike
    Yeah I'm sure it was the AAS while I was developing that killed it, when I got clean I got my levels checked since I had been off juice for several years and was still feeling low T effects and sure enough it was low but my doctor would not do anything about it until I had been off of opiates for a full year. He said that opiates can also kill T and if it were to come back up due to me stopping opiates while I was also taking exogenous T it could sterilize me. Needless to say it was a shitty year of lethargy and little blue pills with a V on them but I got through it lol. Levels didn't change at all after a year and just from the effects of a couple cypionate shots I'm back to feeling like my own self. Would be nice for my body to just produce its own but you pay the price for stupidity. Thing is my uncle and his boys are all bodybuilders, a few of them with fame, one of them is dead from a massive heart attack and they all warned me against it at the age I started, even saying they would give me all the juice I wanted for free once I turned 21, but I need to learn everything the hard way it seems lol.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    welcome it would be good coming from you to tell a lot of the teenagers and early 20s about your self the think they are indestructible
    I'd be happy to lend my experience for sure, if they're anything like I was they wouldn't even listen to their future self who just hopped out of a Delorian but I'll try my best! Lol.

Necromanncer is offline Junior Member
    Glad your getting your s#!t together, welcome!

testoristo is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information