elteserman is offline New Member

Hey everybody, I'm from WV & looking to learn from the experienced hulksters.

I'm here to research and learn, not damage my body.Trial & error is not the way I plan to build.I am 42 and 150 lbs.I've always been this size & never could gain. I need a lot of advice from you guys that have seen & done it. It gets real confusing to a guy like me that don't know about this stuff.Right now i'm just starting into this and don't know anything except what I want to accomplish.I'm sure you guys were at that point once,so please don't try to make me feel retarted , i'm just uneducated...for now.So be that as it may, I look forward to any advice I can get, one can never know too much.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome your in the right place to learn enjoy.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum. You're correct! We all started at some point in time, hungry for knowledge about a topic we knew little about. As Clarky suggested, there are a lot of valuable resources and knowledgeable members on the forum that are willing to share their wisdom and point you in the right direction. Nutrition and training will be key drivers of success before anabolic becomes a component of your lifestyle changes. Glad to you found us!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome and enjoy the journey

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Thank You , glad to be here.I am starting from the bottom, so I have much to learn .
    I live in the deep country so I have to do most of my stuff online, thats how I found you guys, during a creatine research.

Thanks , I hope it takes me where i want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Welcome to the forum. You're correct! We all started at some point in time, hungry for knowledge about a topic we knew little about. As Clarky suggested, there are a lot of valuable resources and knowledgeable members on the forum that are willing to share their wisdom and point you in the right direction. Nutrition and training will be key drivers of success before anabolic becomes a component of your lifestyle changes. Glad to you found us!
    Thats what i'm starting now,my nutrition and workout, I am 42 yrs old & probably need testosterone , but only as a supliment right now.I havent done my research on it yet.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the community!

Thanks
    ~T

Trophy Husband - a countdown timer
    Follow my personal story here on this blog: An honest journey

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    welcome your in the right place to learn enjoy.
    wish I would have done this when I was younger and healthier, but at 42 I still have plenty of good yrs to go, and I plan on being the healthiest I can be along the way.A lot of people have the wrong impression about body builders, with stereotypes that they are just muscle bound dumbasses, but if they would do they're research, they would find that they're is a science to it also.I know when I started to get into this,I found that I needed guidance because just to do the cycles and know what to take when and how much. It wasn't as simple as I thought. I had numbers coming out the wassu. So I figured I better start at the bottom and take it 1 step at a time. For me its like an online college course, one semester at a time.

I'm not sure how to work this forum yet, 1st one I've been on.Hope everyone gets my replies.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the site. You are definitely in the right place. First, read about diet as everyone says. If you took AAS now you wouldn't gain much but water weight. You first have to learn to eat, then when you try AAS it will be amplified. When I graduated from college I weighed 123lbs and never thought I would be any heavier. Im in my mid 40's now, well over 200lbs and never had a better body than I did when I hit 40. It can happen! Ha ha. Good luck. Read a lot. And ask as many questions as you can.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Heyy

Thread Information