blacklotus80 is offline New Member

I'M NEW HERE and NEED SOME HELP...PLEASE :)

Hey guys and gals. I'm obviously interested in coming to the darkside but anyways here is a little about myself. I'm a 34 year old Marine combat vet who is recently divorced. I'm 6'1 190 pounds and just looking to get back on a cycle that's right for me. I've done 2 cycles of Deca and Sus but always got them from my buddies while I was in the Marine Corps, I'm out of the Marines now and my buddies have stopped using for quite some time now.

Anyways I'm hoping to get back in the game as I have been hitting the weights hard for the last 3 months and have plateaued. I'm really looking to find some cool people on here who I can trust and help me get back to where I used to be.

PLEASE PM me

Thanks!!! Semper Fi!!!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    This is not a source board. welcome.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklotus80 View Post
    Hey guys and gals. I'm obviously interested in coming to the darkside but anyways here is a little about myself. I'm a 34 year old Marine combat vet who is recently divorced. I'm 6'1 190 pounds and just looking to get back on a cycle that's right for me. I've done 2 cycles of Deca and Sus but always got them from my buddies while I was in the Marine Corps, I'm out of the Marines now and my buddies have stopped using for quite some time now.

Anyways I'm hoping to get back in the game as I have been hitting the weights hard for the last 3 months and have plateaued. I'm really looking to find some cool people on here who I can trust and help me get back to where I used to be.

PLEASE PM me

Thanks!!! Semper Fi!!!!
    Welcome and thank you for your service!

As Clarky said, this is not a source board and many guys that have asked have been scammed (i.e. sent money and got NOTHING) or worse, received contaminated gear that put them in the hospital.

We will help you with a cycle you design, but if it's gear you need, you will need to do your own recognizance and find it. Asking, in the public or private section, will get you banned from the forum.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Nimbusdp is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information