Biggerandbigger is offline New Member

Test E only cycle

Hey guys, im a 16 year old teenager who has been working out for three years now, and i think i am ready to jump the gun and take a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks (3 months). I know i am young, but i am a very dedicated athlete that is ready to make the same commitment for the rest of my life and become a body builder. I do powerlifting comps with OPA, and i am the strongest 16 year old in Ontario right now, going to Provincials in a bit..... I want to know what exactly TEST E only cycle is going to do for me, and if this is a wise decission?

Bio:

Sex: Male
    Height: 6"
    Weight: 215

Here are some max lifts..

Bench: 310 LBS
    Squat: 415 LBS
    Deadlift: 405

Dont reply to my post if your going to hate, thanks.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum and do some research first

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome and get some knowledge, you are way too impatient right now.
    Can you even be a member of this board at 16?
    Last edited by Tigershark; 07-29-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Biggerandbigger;6906731]Hey guys, im a 16 year old teenager who has been working out for three years now, and i think i am ready to jump the gun and take a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks (3 months). I know i am young, but i am a very dedicated athlete that is ready to make the same commitment for the rest of my life and become a body builder. I do powerlifting comps with OPA, and i am the strongest 16 year old in Ontario right now, going to Provincials in a bit..... I want to know what exactly TEST E only cycle is going to do for me, and if this is a wise decission?

Dear Biggerandbigger

I am also new to this forum, but I do have some more experience since I am twice your age(both regarding how to train and especially regarding the endocrine system and physiology, but you have probably better genetics than me). Most of us older guys would "love" to have your natural test-levels so do not even thing about taking any forms of AAS(oraly or inj), just read the sections about training and nutrition, and ask the pros on the forum in about 10 years from now. Stay healthy

Ps. remember that the people here only wants was is best for you so listen to them wisely

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You've got to be 18 to be a member mate but use as much information as you can and keep reading good luck.

newbie777 is offline New Member
    Good luck!

Thread Information