Thread: Advise

cfknight is offline New Member

Advise

Hey everyone, got a question. I'm wanting to start cycling but am new to it. The guy I went to was trying to give me tren equipoise , from what I've been reading this sounds a bit strong for a beginning user. Any suggestions? I'm 40 and have been lifting on and off since I was 14, I'm now at 5'8 200lbs about 11% body fat, I'm really looking to add some lean size. Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cfknight
    Hey everyone, got a question. I'm wanting to start cycling but am new to it. The guy I went to was trying to give me tren equipoise, from what I've been reading this sounds a bit strong for a beginning user. Any suggestions? I'm 40 and have been lifting on and off since I was 14, I'm now at 5'8 200lbs about 11% body fat, I'm really looking to add some lean size. Thanks
    no no no ..... Read the beginner cycle sticky. Your first cycle really should be test only

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    100% agree w/Bio... & Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! From what I read the test only cycle makes you retain water and bloats you?? If so how do you suggest I stay lean??

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if you ever decide to run tren in the future, it should only be done together with test as well. Therefore, the bloat is not something you can really avoid. Unless you do not take very much. If you have never run AAS before, at 40 (and do not be offended as I am 44) you will be amazed at what test will make you feel like. Also, it is not like the water weight is all in your gut; like a beer belly. Your arms, shoulders and legs will get bigger and hold a lot of the water and at your bf% will not look bad at all. It is actually confusing for some beginners because they actually think it is all muscle. But it will go away when you come off. But, what everyone above said is absolutely correct and you should not run tren until you have tried test for several cycles. Good luck.

Perfect description thanks, but as I do a couple cycles and I come off and go on...... I will lose everything coming off? Like a balloon. Filled with air. Then letting the air out every time?? Sorry so many questions just trying to learn.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Thread Information