Cowboy_Chris is offline New Member

Just signed up/West Central Texas

Howdy all.

What I need is advice, which no doubt I'll post as specific questions on (hopefully) the appropriate board.

59 yr old male, retired Army LTC (23 yrs), was a Petroleum Engr until the closure of my office left me retired. No worries about rehire, my exit interview did not go well. I don't think it was rood rage, I think 23 years in the Army gave meth privilege not to suffer fools gladly.

At any rate, I now have time to focus on working out and undoing the damage of junk food and sleeping in the back of a pickup at drilling rigs.

And, to make life even better, I had been pestering my Family Practicecdoc toncheck me for low T. I'd come in low normal. Finally, it got low enough, and I cajoled them with the family history of osteoporosis, so afte visits with Urology an Endocrinology I am officiallybon TRT.

200 mg Testosterone Cypionate per week, along with 3000 IU of HCG every other day, and DHEA via capsule.

Where do I go from here? I've been on the TestC since December (starting the other stuff after a couple of rounds of bloodiest results) and I've lost belly fat, weight, and can see musculature were I never had any before.

Historically I have been cursed with a long distance runner body.....currently 6'1" tall, 184 lbs, 34 to 35 inch waist. The waist is down from 38 and the weight is down from 213. Had a couple of hernias repaired, gave up a 12-15 per day Dr Pepper habit. Focus is on meals with protein. The gym is back on limits 6 April.

Regardless of dosage (an I'll listen to alternative suggestions) I am real curious as to what I might be able to do with high or high-normal T levels. Heck, I am seeing muscles I didn't know I had (triceps, for instance).

Over the years I have, from time to time, spent healthy amountsof gym time. Th army as thing for fitness, occasionally. Whereas I always benefitted from strength gains, I never really SAW any big time results.

Yes, I understand genetics. I'm hoping for better living thru chemistry.

Have no clue what body fat percentage is. Onething is certain, it was higher when I weighed 213 before I started giving myself vtestC hot in the butt periodically.

Hiring a hotshot personal trainer is out. Yes, I have an Army pension and although uncle Sam does provide he seldom does extravagantly. The small town where I live (pop 6800) does have what appear to bea couple of decent gyms.

Any and all recommendations are welcome. The Test C has me feeling great and looking a lot better than I did. Would like to take it to another level while I can.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. I can tell you this all this starts with nutrition. Now that you have optimal t levels you should check the nutrition section and put it all together

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the best AAS forum on the net.

Thread Information