Super_Human is offline New Member

Hey everyone, just a new member trying to become educated!

well first off I have been lifting weights since I was 13 years of age, I was 5 foot even and weighed about 95 lbs. and I stayed all natural until I was 22 before my first ever cycle I was 180 lbs 5 foot 6... with around 12% bf and benching 315 for around 3 reps.

so as you could imagine I have reached a point where I felt I reached my maximum natural potential or close to it. months after I remained the same size and strength I even ate more changed up my workouts for muscle confusion tried new supplements and nothing worked, however I felt like I looked great! but, deep down inside I wanted to break through that barrier become more than my genetics aloud for size and strength I then seeked steroids out of someone I went to high school with I researched what I could and was going to be set up on test 500mg a week to be continued.

so that was it, I did the test for 4 weeks I felt stronger and more alpha but it was miniscule seeing how I was only on for 4 weeks, well the supplier ripped me off only gave me the 4 weeks of test, when he had told me it would last for 8-10 well rookie mistake I made I guess being new and nieve.. I felt dumb and started losing hope I tried to contact him and he told me he was done dealing with me and that he gave me the right amount, which he didn't anyway I continued to work out for another yr. and a half natural occasionally looking for a way to buy online but did not trust the sources I found, just got hooked up with a new high school friend who is getting me Tren A, and test to run which he said will be a 9 week cycle with all my post cycle included so I'm waiting to hopefully I don't get screwed this time! I do realize tren is super strong and is crazy for second cycle but I'll stop it if need be any help thoughts opinions would be appreciated! thanks guys!
    Last edited by Super_Human; 05-01-2015 at 04:00 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Don't run tren yet.. Not Needed...
    No price talk either...

Welcome to the forum!

my apologies and thank you! so what do you suggest I run.... seeing how I already purchased those I'll be tight on cash, and why not tren yet?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum pls edit your post no pice talk. Post your proposed cycle in the Q&A this is just for intros.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information