Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Hgh red lumps

laylabeau is offline New Member

Hgh red lumps

Hi I'm new here and have had some advice but wondered if any one else could help me I've been on anavr for a bit and now me and my ate have just started high ********** started ok first few jabs but now I get huge red welts every were in inject and it's doing my head in I've tried Im in the belly in the arse in me tricep I sure it real as my mate is fine and seeding results. Any one had this before or know why I'm getting it or best off all know how to stop it
    Thanks
    B

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Post up your full cycle in our Q&A as this section is just for intros.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    You hijacked someone else's post to ask this before, and you've had two people tell you there is nothing to be done. Then two people came along and liked the post, indicating they agreed with what was said. That's four opinions, and then you post again. What is the point of this? Are you going to carry on until someone gives you a magic spell that changes the crap in your vial to real, clean GH?

You cannot be sure it's real because your mate is fine and "seeding" results unless you are using the same vial. Are you? Otherwise that is pointless conjecture. Unless you think it is impossible that two different vials could have different contents. And if you are using the same vial, then you are sensitive to it and your mate is not. What you could do to remedy that situation is to get an immune system transplant.

The bottom line is that you being sure it's real is nothing more than wishful thinking. I'd bet you have some tainted shite in a vial, and that's why your immune system is reacting to it that way. Everyone else here knows it too. But if you are really determined I will tell you that if you add 2 pinches of eye of newt and say the magic words three times fast whilst jumping on your left leg, you will find the red welts will no longer appear when you inject.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites
    You hijacked someone else's post to ask this before, and you've had two people tell you there is nothing to be done. Then two people came along and liked the post, indicating they agreed with what was said. That's four opinions, and then you post again. What is the point of this? Are you going to carry on until someone gives you a magic spell that changes the crap in your vial to real, clean GH? You cannot be sure it's real because your mate is fine and "seeding" results unless you are using the same vial. Are you? Otherwise that is pointless conjecture. Unless you think it is impossible that two different vials could have different contents. And if you are using the same vial, then you are sensitive to it and your mate is not. What you could do to remedy that situation is to get an immune system transplant. The bottom line is that you being sure it's real is nothing more than wishful thinking. I'd bet you have some tainted shite in a vial, and that's why your immune system is reacting to it that way. Everyone else here knows it too. But if you are really determined I will tell you that if you add 2 pinches of eye of newt and say the magic words three times fast whilst jumping on your left leg, you will find the red welts will no longer appear when you inject.

**** me. Mate. Was only asking you mug. Didn't see any response the other day so asked again.

Quote Originally Posted by laylabeau View Post
    Hi I'm new here and have had some advice but wondered if any one else could help me
    B
    Oh, you didn't see any response?

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites
    Oh, you didn't see any response?
    yes you plum that's why I posted agin u mug as you haven't got a clue any way go spinning love or netball jog on. Scruff.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by laylabeau View Post
    yes you plum that's why I posted agin u mug as you haven't got a clue any way go spinning love or netball jog on. Scruff.
    Hope you enjoyed your stay, you can take your manners elsewhere boyo.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Don't worry - I won't be bothering with this any more. Someone with a magic formula will be along any minute to sort you out.

Can't wait I'm just messaging paul Daniels see if he can help.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brazey View Post
    ^^ agreed & YES! Your disrespecting some major player here buddy! If also suggest you kick rocks! You just aren't hearing what you want!
    jdc91gt likes this.

Thread Information