Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Papa3478

Thread: My dilema

Papa3478 is offline New Member

My dilema

Ok, here is the basics. I have had a quintuple bypass and 3 stents. I have corrected my diet from 2 meals full of junk to 5 meals weighted and balanced (49 g protein, 26g carbs, fat 84g daily and salad galore). I workout 3 to 5 times a week and have went from 282 lbs. at 38% Body fat to 240 lbs. at 20% body fat when my testosterone bottomed out. The doctors believe it is from the surgery so I am officially "low T". I wanted hormone therapy but since I had heart surgery I am disqualified. They want me to lose weight and I agree. But it is almost impossible to lose body fat without at least a "normal" amount of testosterone.
    So the question is, what can I take that will allow me to lose the maximum amount of body fat in the safest amount of time? I am not concerned with bulking up at all, just losing the excess fat which is of course in the mid section and lower back. My heart is stronger than it has ever been but the doctors won't prescribe me anything to boost my testosterone. I am intent on doing this so I need advice. I promise if I die I won't blame anyone. :-)
    Last edited by Papa3478; 11-17-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    Obs likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum Papa, post any blood work you have in the TRT section. This section is just for intros, sounds rather strange that they wont help with TRT, anyway Papa post in there for the best advice.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa3478 View Post
    Ok, here is the basics. I have had a quintuple bypass and 3 stents. I have corrected my diet from 2 meals full of junk to 5 meals weighted and balanced (49 g protein, 26g carbs, fat 84g daily and salad galore). I workout 3 to 5 times a week and have went from 282 lbs. at 38% Body fat to 240 lbs. at 20% body fat when my testosterone bottomed out. The doctors believe it is from the surgery so I am officially "low T". I wanted hormone therapy but since I had heart surgery I am disqualified. They want me to lose weight and I agree. But it is almost impossible to lose body fat without at least a "normal" amount of testosterone.
    So the question is, what can I take that will allow me to lose the maximum amount of body fat in the safest amount of time? I am not concerned with bulking up at all, just losing the excess fat which is of course in the mid section and lower back. My heart is stronger than it has ever been but the doctors won't prescribe me anything to boost my testosterone. I am intent on doing this so I need advice. I promise if I die I won't blame anyone. :-)
    You won't need a lot and it will be relatively cheap. I would advice starting at a low dose. Kelkel is your man try to get his opinion.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    That's an awkward situation Papa

I'm also officially Low T due to a medical condition. It's hard to fight for treatment, when you're feeling low.

Welcome btw

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum! Good luck!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. As aggravating as the doctors are I have to still tread carefully with whatever I start taking. I hope to find a safe way to do it and not get too eager to grow.

Thanks Clarky

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

Thread Information