Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad

Thread: Ready..

Oney is offline New Member

Ready..

Hey Guys,
    I am 22 years old. 5"10, 154 lbs. Somewhat of a hard gainer (keep in mind I've been trying to stay lean, when I bulk I get up to about 175 lbs) been training for over 5 years now. I have all the guidance I need when it comes to training as my father has been bodybuilding for over 20 years. (100% natural) I want to cycle to gain some serious mass. (would like to see 20 lbs after first cycle) Kind of sick on just being lean, I can get up to 175 with serious dedication but I'm no longer lean, 0 abs 0 striations. I just look fat.

As my only mentor is my father I have no one to talk to about Gear, that's why I'm here. I need help from experienced people who can offer there knowledge on steroids , I've done a lot of research over the past 8 or 9 months, I'm fairly certain I've found a source but would also like 2nd and 3rd and 4th opinions! I've read that for my first cycle I should only take Test, and was recommended Sustanon 250. Thoughts?

On a side note I'm going to get a lot of guys coming at me about my age that's a given. But listen guys, I have 2 kids and one on the way I'm ok with not having anymore. As for the other "side effects" I know all about them and I'm okay with them as well. (thanks for your concern though)

Looking for mentors!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome sounds like you should work on diet first.

fat when I bulk lean when I cut that's how my body is, in my opinion I'm ready to take this to the next level. Guidance as to what to take my first cycle and PCT and maybe Source verification is what I'm after at this point thank you!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That won’t correct a weak diet.

to give you the basics what I currently eat on a day to day basis is Carbs: 345G a day.
    Protein: 240 G per day.
    Fats: 90 G per day.
    just basic MN.

but anyone saying I should fix my diet first is wasting both of our time. I'm just looking for what I've asked for thank you.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    So your almost 6' (5'10") and 154.

And your diets like what you said it is, been hardcore training for 5+ years, ?

If this is all accurate, I think you need to start lifting to failure and learn the correct ways to lift.

Either that or you have some kind of chronic disease preventing you from building muscle.

Diet Nd training section

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum.
    It's highly unlikely you going to be given ideas about which compounds to take,as i'm quite sure just about everyone on here is blessed
    with a fair amount of common sense,and common sense decrees you don't take gear in your early twenties.
    There are loads of other forums,with loads of young members juicing,and i have no doubt,they'd be happy to tell you what you want to hear.
    It's just folk on here are kind of responsible.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    It's highly unlikely you going to be given ideas about which compounds to take,as i'm quite sure just about everyone on here is blessed
    with a fair amount of common sense,and common sense decrees you don't take gear in your early twenties.
    There are loads of other forums,with loads of young members juicing,and i have no doubt,they'd be happy to tell you what you want to hear.
    It's just folk on here are kind of responsible.
    Its not so much his age, ad he's right on the brink of "acceptable". Its the fact that he's a string bean.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oney View Post
    On a side note I'm going to get a lot of guys coming at me about my age that's a given. But listen guys, I have 2 kids and one on the way I'm ok with not having anymore. As for the other "side effects" I know all about them and I'm okay with them as well. (thanks for your concern though)

Looking for mentors!
    Welcome to the forum and it's cool that your Dad is a bodybuilder. Many guys on here envy you for that. I see that you have kids and think you are done. That's cool. It's not about having kids though, that's the easy part, Dorian Yates was able to have a kid when he was done. The thing about hormones is your are at the peak of your natural testosterone production, you sex drive is high (probably one of the reasons you have 3 kids at 22) and ability to put on muscle naturally without any AAS is still there. You have the ability to grow more naturally than many do on a cycle. If you do AAS you can mess all that up. Common sides of using at a young age, fatigue, low libido, depression, weak bones, it's really not a road you want to go down for what you can easily get naturally. Since you've been researching for 9 months, did you come across the thread Young and Steroids , those guys are completely fucked. At this point in your life AAS is not your answer, diet and workout is. Once the foundation is built, come back on about 3 years, in the meantime keep around and keep learning.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Its not so much his age, ad he's right on the brink of "acceptable". Its the fact that he's a string bean.
    Fair enough,but i think 22 is too young,the same as i think 23 24 25 etc is too young,and if i had two young children,and another
    on the way,i'd have a lot more important things to do than taking roids.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome and until you drop the attitude about your diet being ok you are wasting your time you are too light for a guy at your Ht.You won't gain anything on aas if you don't eat right.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

thanks for the advice guys I think I may have not been too clear and that was my fault, I only said what i said because I was only looking for source verification and guidance, I wasn't looking for diet and training advice I'm at this weight right now by choice, right now I'm maintaining. I was at around 175 for awhile but I didn't like the way I looked in order for me to get bigger (fast) I need to put some pounds on that aren't exactly muscle. If I wanted to get to 175-180 (my target weight) and still have the BF% I desire I could but it takes a long time for me that's just the way my body is I've done it a few times before but being natural I feel like I'm constantly bulking and cutting and I get antsy and take shortcuts to get the lbs up. I never said I'm going to start taking steroids at my current weight, that's foolish. I plan on getting to my target weight first and then start a cycle. That's my plan. I would just like some guidance so I can be prepared when I do take that leap and I'm not injecting cat piss from a bad source. It could easily be a year maybe 2 years from now. I know the steps and the risks and I am okay with that. If you guys think I have the mentality that I'm a know it all kid and I don't eat right that's because I'm not saying much. I didn't give out too much info as to (why) I'm 5"10 and only 154 lbs and that's because for awhile that's the look I desired. But that's changed. again I never said I was going to be drastic and jump into this, I'm going to put on as much as I can first naturally. I could've easily lied and said I'm 5"6 235 lbs and am looking for a new source or something but I didn't.. if anyone needs me to answer anything I can. I came into this forum with two things set on my mind. Source verification and advice on my first cycle.
    I can be more open if needed, but this is something I AM going to eventually do and if I can get advice and guidance before hand.. well that's just me trying to do this as safely as possible.

Thread Information