Loslos is offline New Member

Question Hello to everyone

Hi everyone,

I don't really know where to start, I'm Laurent, 28 years old, 180cm for ~85Kg, currently living in Germany. I started to train 15 years ago and never stopped since then. I've a satisfying body and a respectable strength ; I'm practicing powerlifting for 2 - 3 years for a ~530Kg total as of today.

I'm totally natty, and curious about this dark world for a while already. I never dared to approach it though. But you know, I'm already getting old. I get fat more easily than before, I need to "kill" myself into diet to go back in shape when I go wild for just a few days / weeks, I get stronger very slowly, and a little break make my performances fall. I feel i'm losing my time in the gym ; it's painful, I want to open myself to sustainable solutions.

I'm not afraid, i calculated strategies my whole life, i'm pretty resistant to psychological / physical addiction therefore I don't see problems to try a cycle of something. I've read extensively about HGH.

There's a little issue though, i'm travelling a lot and going from airport to airport and stay in different places, i need something simple. I found this forum randomly and have read about Ostarin (MK-2866) which seems to be a pretty good deal. I'm still browsing around and see what's best for me.

I had the idea to try MK-2866 (4 weeks) and then RED-PCT (4 weeks) ; maybe some more experienced guys have their opinions on those products ? I'm usually focused on heavy training and powerlifting moves if that changes anything to what I should be taking ...

Anyway, I hope I eventually find what i'm looking for

PS : I've read good and very bad reviews about RED-PCT, so I don't know what to think or what else I could take for PCT
    Last edited by Loslos; 03-29-2018 at 10:19 AM.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

And not sure how the rules are in your country/federation, but Ostarine is a banned substance in most federations and a 'research only" chemical, so you might get in trouble if they catch it on you...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Thread Information