Krulintent is offline Junior Member

Pics before my first cycle, new user

...okay, so I've thought about it for years, and I think it's time. I'm 22, going on 23 next month. I've been training since I was 16, but really seriously training since I was 20. I've always been a skrawny kid. When I started lifting, I weight 90 lbs and stood 5ft10in tall. I now stand 6ft1in, and weigh 206lbs. I just started bulking up, from 190, so I've covered my abs up, but you can see a little muscle in the pictures. They are poor quality. My mother just took them with my cheap digital camera at 2am. But here they are, please feel free to give your opinion. Also, I'm looking for a good first time cycle, want something simple, using enanthate , deca , d-bol. It's my first, so I don't want to get too crazy, stacking 3 different drugs, but I'd like to see some drastic improvement. And I'd like something that lasts at least 20 weeks. Any help is appreciated...heres the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics before my first cycle, new user-6.jpg   Pics before my first cycle, new user-7.jpg  

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro....lookin' thick.This is the wrong forum to post pics

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good, but what do u mean by "And I'd like something that lasts at least 20 weeks."?

NotSoHard is offline New Member
    Whether you want to use the drugz or not, you still look good!

Respect for your mother who took the pics, not all mothers are that involved in their sons hobbies.

Krulintent is offline Junior Member

here Jamie

heres a couple new pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics before my first cycle, new user-19.jpg   Pics before my first cycle, new user-17.jpg  

Chaos1783 is offline Junior Member
    Waz up bro looking prety good. A good first time cycle that i used was d-bol. I gained about 10 pounds off of it. It realy bulks you up and is good, but not for a long period of time so only do it for 7 to 8 weeks tops. I took 200 pills and that was just fine, but if you want take 250. Anyway also do you know and good diet plans if so e-mail me at [email protected] see ya

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos1783
    Waz up bro looking prety good. A good first time cycle that i used was d-bol. I gained about 10 pounds off of it. It realy bulks you up and is good, but not for a long period of time so only do it for 7 to 8 weeks tops. I took 200 pills and that was just fine, but if you want take 250. Anyway also do you know and good diet plans if so e-mail me at [email protected] see ya
    Bad Bad Bad advice! For more than 1 reason.

Never do a dbol only cycle (hell it's not even really a cycle)!

Never do any oral steroid for more than 6 weeks max...you can damage your liver.

Spend some more time on here researching bro before handing out advice like that bor.

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey Krulintent...looking huge bro and welcome to AR.

There are several different forums here at AR to post in. Picture post for pics...steroid forum for cycle advice. Post in those appropriately and you will get LOTS of great advice and ideas.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information