Thread: Winstrol

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member

Winstrol

Any guys have some experiences with winstrol tabs. Was wondering how effective the tabs were???? Any results at all, or is it a waste of money. Dont give me the bull**** like i wont get any gains with tabs, i just want to know how they compare to injectable winny. Relatively, are they a lot worse? I am more inclined to get tabs just through my connections- injectable winny will be tough to find. thanks.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Tabs are just as effective bro... Winny is 17AA so it passes through your liver and gets broken down weather you take it orally or inject...

Some bros will tell you it's 20% more effective injecting, and maybe it is... Even though I've never seen any difference...

Tabs will work fine for you...

What else are you planning on using with it?

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    Any guys have some experiences with winstrol tabs. Was wondering how effective the tabs were???? Any results at all, or is it a waste of money. Dont give me the bull**** like i wont get any gains with tabs, i just want to know how they compare to injectable winny. Relatively, are they a lot worse? I am more inclined to get tabs just through my connections- injectable minny will be tough to find. thanks.

Thanks a lot Buff. I was thinking the same thing. People try to feed me **** that they are a waste of money. probably just on its own as of right now. wanna cut up for spring break. we'll see, though. i might decide to stack it with something....havent thought too hard about that yet though.

Just remember they are 17AA and can be hard on your liver bro...

with tabs i always go with 50mg ED broken down to 2 doses and only for 5-6 weeks tops...

And incase none else tells you this, you mention spring break... makes me think you're a little younger then my old ass...

Drinking and taking roids doesn't mix, especially 17AA steroid like winstrol

Don't mix the two and your liver should be fine...

Awesome, thanks a lot Buff. I'm in university right now actually. Im forsure going to cut out the drinking for the winny. no question about it. also, i get the impression from your last post that you have given winny tabs a go. how were the results?? thanks pal.

I love Winstrol tabs bro...

I only used injectable once and didn't see much difference between the two....

The only thing is your joints will probably ache while on winny, but the difference in muscle hardness is incrediable... at least for me... when i run winny at the end of my cycles, or a cutting cycle i feel pumped all day long...

Is this your first cycle?

You're not planning on running winny alone are you?

I have done cycles of Sust. before.

I was thinking about winny on its own....bad idea?

Yeah... Oral only cycles aren't worth it, plus i doubt you'd be happy with the results from winny alone...

What are your goals for this cycle?

If it's cutting with some quality gains and you're trying to keep it simple then I'd just run some Test Prop with it at 100mg EOD

All depends what you're trying to acheive, but winny alone is a bad idea IMO

You'd benefit more from stacking an injectable with an oral

Even a EQ, Test, Winstrol cycle would be a great idea and give you what you're looking for... Quality gains in muscle and hardness/cuts as long as your diet & training are spot on...

There's lots of threads about oral only cycles bro, just do a search... You'll find that no one with any experience will recommend it...

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    I have done cycles of Sust. before.

I was thinking about winny on its own....bad idea?

huge, thanks a lot buff. saved me some time and $$$..ding ding.

no problem brother...

Thread Information