JT2k is offline Associate Member

Black Water Contractors in new Al Queda video

I dont know if you guys remember or not but on the USA network about a year and a half a go there was a show called Combat Missions it was a reality show based on different Covert/Direct Action scenarios and the main players were ex Navy SEALS, Green Berets, Rangers, CIA Covert OPs and Marine Force Recon. Well if u do remember this show u will remember a guy named Scott Helvenston 12 year SEAL team member youngest ever to Graduate BUD/S and my Jump instuctor. Well he was among the bodies they mutalated in Fallujah in April 2004. They were dispatched there to protect food from the Iraqi insurgents. Well the other day i see a phucking video of him right after they shot him on the new Al Queda training tape Al zarqauwi made. This pisses me off to the point im thinking about re-enlisting. Oh and did i mention these were the same guys who after they shot them they burned and dismembered there bodies and put there severed heads on a rope and tied them to buildings and bridges. Ahh gotta love those Muslims. Well hope some of you watched that show and remember what a good guy he was..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How did you see this video?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I wish we would drop the hammer on these fukking animals.

It was the tape given to Micheal Ware the time life reporter in Fallujah aka Taliban land it is for recruitment purposes. It was pretty horrific, even the edited version they show clips of on Fox and Cnn u can see the suv with them in it... It was an ambush of course from what i hear they put up a fire fight for 10 mins but alass they caged them in with road blocks and it was a shooting gallery. Garth Estadt (from combat missions also and former green beret) set up a link for donations to Scott's family as he stated on Geraldo Rivera 2 weeks after it happend i dont know the link still looking for it.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I woulld also like to know where you saw this tape..I have a direct interest in seeing what happened to Scott that day and would like to know where you obtained this footage..

Doc M

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I didnt know he worked for blackwater. I have a lot of respect for guys like that. Im sorry you lost your friend.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry about your friend.

Yea..He had only been with BlackWater for a few months and saw it as an opportunityto get back in the game and make a contribution to his country..It goes to show that when it's your time, nothing can stop it..All four of them killed were highly trained and experienced, but luck was not on their side..Unfortunatley they also made some tactical errors that exasperated the whole event..Traveling two men to a vehicle in two different vehicles was not safe, especially through the streets of Fallujah..The only thing that makes any sense is that they were stretched way too thin on manpower which is not suprising as BlackWater is very particular about the people they contract..If you're not a tier 1 operator, you may not get in with them..God rest their souls!!

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I didnt know he worked for blackwater. I have a lot of respect for guys like that. Im sorry you lost your friend.

This is slightly off topic, but did you read the story of the handfull of bw operators who held off an Iraqi offensive? I believe at one time they were down to single digit rounds for each of them. The US military didn't help them (despite their being close by), so a bw helicopter made a very daring run and dropped off ammo on the rooftop of the building they were trapped in. incredible. Correct me if I am wrong but most bw operators are generally older guys right? by older I mean typically older than most spec ops warriors. I have always admired spec ops teams and quite frankly I admire the BW operators even more. Courage like that is a rarity these days it seems. I hope they are at peace.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    This is slightly off topic, but did you read the story of the handfull of bw operators who held off an Iraqi offensive? I believe at one time they were down to single digit rounds for each of them. The US military didn't help them (despite their being close by), so a bw helicopter made a very daring run and dropped off ammo on the rooftop of the building they were trapped in. incredible. Correct me if I am wrong but most bw operators are generally older guys right? by older I mean typically older than most spec ops warriors. I have always admired spec ops teams and quite frankly I admire the BW operators even more. Courage like that is a rarity these days it seems. I hope they are at peace.
    A few of my friends have left the contract I am on to go with Blackwater - a few were Marine Infantry, another was an Army scout, ... a more recent one was a retired NY cop... everyone I have seen that goes with Blackwater are interested in getting dirty and they all have been team players (with some Combat experience) - I would sit in the fox hole with any of them. Ages have ranged from about 26-40.

Warrior is right..It seems like BW is a little more discerning on whom they recruit then some of the others..The event you mentioned was extraordinary in my opinion as well..Defending the building like they did and for the amount of time is just awesome..And from what I have been told from someone at BW, they made two runs in by helo to drop off ammo and pick up a wounded US Marine..Top notch in my opinion!!! Anyway, I look forward to seeing the type of people at BW for my own eyes..

Doc

There was a wounded marine there as well? Why didn't the army step up sooner? also, how do you mean for your own eyes? you planning on leaving the medical field?

I only saw a small segment of the tape. It was obtained by a friend. I have no other information to give to you. Im sorry I cannot provide more information to you. Im also sorry you lost your friend. One thing that I do know is this video was released on july 4 2004 and was given to Micheal Ware a time-life reporter its a documentry/recuritment video. It was also given to Al-jazeera news corp. More than likely the segment I saw came from Al-jazeera im still waiting for clarity on the issue. If I obtain any more information on where you can view it I will pm you.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I have a friend over there with BW now. Worry about that crazy MF every day. Now I find out I'm gonna have MORE of you to worry about ????? **** YOU ALL! Have another friend that just came back from another company and the stories I heard were bad. You are all NUTZ.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    The whole situation over there is messed up.

Thread Information