kiyoung80 is offline New Member

Husband from hell.

The trial of the year, meaning that of Scott Peterson, is coming to an end. The defense rested their case, the prosecution rested their case, and now we're about to hear the closing arguments (which start Monday,
    11/1.)

In my opinion, it's about time this husband from hell faced the music.
    Just look at the evidence against him:
    http://www.courttv.com/trials/peters.../behavior.html

He's admitted to cheating on his wife, showed no remorse at her burial, and is just plain GUILTY. It's just plain DISGUSTING. Though I'm not a huge TV-addict, I have been following this case as I see it as very important to wives everywhere.

Does anyone here actually think he's innocent, or that his defense lawyer, the "star studded" Mark Gregaros, actually won the case for his client? From what I've heard (Court TV runs updates all day of the trial), the case is a pretty close call. My friend also told me that their anchorwoman, Court TV's Nancy Grace, is being given a dedicated 2- hour program (6pm-8pm) each night during closing arguments to talk about that day's event, which works for me because I'm not usually home during the day.

Let's hope for the best for Laci!

Kimberly

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy

Laci is dead and that sucks, but if the jury finds him not gulity we must go with that. As i understand it if a married couple suffers the lost of a spouce
    that is one should turn up dead the odds are very very good that the othe spouce did the dirty dead. I think scot killed his wife but again I am not in the court room hearing all the goings on. If he did let him become somes b**** in prison and then rot in hell. Heres to Laci and conner.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyoung80
    The trial of the year, meaning that of Scott Peterson, is coming to an end. The defense rested their case, the prosecution rested their case, and now we're about to hear the closing arguments (which start Monday,
    11/1.)

In my opinion, it's about time this husband from hell faced the music.
    Just look at the evidence against him:
    http://www.courttv.com/trials/peters.../behavior.html

He's admitted to cheating on his wife, showed no remorse at her burial, and is just plain GUILTY. It's just plain DISGUSTING. Though I'm not a huge TV-addict, I have been following this case as I see it as very important to wives everywhere.

Does anyone here actually think he's innocent, or that his defense lawyer, the "star studded" Mark Gregaros, actually won the case for his client? From what I've heard (Court TV runs updates all day of the trial), the case is a pretty close call. My friend also told me that their anchorwoman, Court TV's Nancy Grace, is being given a dedicated 2- hour program (6pm-8pm) each night during closing arguments to talk about that day's event, which works for me because I'm not usually home during the day.

Let's hope for the best for Laci!

Kimberly
    Everything looks circumstantial .... we'll see.

Thread Information