Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Aristimuqoh's Avatar
    Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    57

    New 'Mighty Mouse' Formula Found

    Scientists at Johns Hopkins have improved upon their original "mighty mice" discovery. Teamed with the biotech firm MetaMorphix and pharmaceutical company Wyeth, they have found a new agent that interacts with the muscle-limiting protein myostatin that was able to trigger a 60% increase in muscle size after just two weekly injections. Would be exciting if they would apply this research to humans!

  2. #2
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristimuqoh
    Scientists at Johns Hopkins have improved upon their original "mighty mice" discovery. Teamed with the biotech firm MetaMorphix and pharmaceutical company Wyeth, they have found a new agent that interacts with the muscle-limiting protein myostatin that was able to trigger a 60% increase in muscle size after just two weekly injections. Would be exciting if they would apply this research to humans!
    I wonder how closely gaurded this stuff is? i mean are there any whispers out there that human studies have been tried? Imagine if this stuff got loose, one way to speed up the chain of evolution.

  3. #3
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    I wonder how closely gaurded this stuff is? i mean are there any whispers out there that human studies have been tried? Imagine if this stuff got loose, one way to speed up the chain of evolution.
    i read an article that the Milatary was experimenting with something like this for our Ground forces. If I can find it i will post it.

  4. #4
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    i read an article that the Milatary was experimenting with something like this for our Ground forces. If I can find it i will post it.
    That would be interesting...I would like to read that if you can find it...

  5. #5
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    That would be interesting...I would like to read that if you can find it...
    I have actually been looking for it. If I can find it, I will send you a PM.

  6. #6
    Aristimuqoh's Avatar
    Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    57

  7. #7
    FranKieC's Avatar
    FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Someplace Civilized
    Posts
    4,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristimuqoh
    Sick!

  8. #8
    elite2kr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    694
    I wish that would somehow "fall" into the black market's hands.

    This drug would set a new standard for bodybuilderes

  9. #9
    beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    120
    i heard this shit is soon available on the black market , anyone know anything about human studies?

  10. #10
    fully_paully's Avatar
    fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    230
    I think if humans took it some people mite go abit over board and get ridiculously big

  11. #11
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    get ridiculously big
    No such thing as "too big," IMHO anyway . . .
    -Tock

  12. #12
    fully_paully's Avatar
    fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    230
    No such thing as "too big," IMHO anyway . . .
    -Tock
    ohh i didnt mean in look wise ..i more meant on how much ur body can handle..

  13. #13
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    ohh i didnt mean in look wise ..i more meant on how much ur body can handle..
    Since there are fat asses that weigh 1000lbs. I think the human body can handle a LOT of weight.

  14. #14
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,222
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Since there are fat asses that weigh 1000lbs. I think the human body can handle a LOT of weight.
    So true! LOL

  15. #15
    fully_paully's Avatar
    fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    230
    true, true... except they die at young age dont they? , get lots of problems ...

  16. #16
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    true, true... except they die at young age dont they? , get lots of problems ...
    There are lots of problems associated with weighing so much but I think they come from the sheer amount of garbage food those people eat and the amount of fat that they are carrying, not the amount of muscle they have.

  17. #17
    fully_paully's Avatar
    fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    230
    ohhh well...if humans get on thsi stuff i wana see how big some people are gna get

  18. #18
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    @50mg per kilogram, I would need 4650mg of this stuff. That's per day people. Where would you shoot that shit? You'd have to main line it and do it from an IV drip.

  19. #19
    Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,733
    I see the future................

    Future Stack

    Mighty Mouse
    EQ
    Test Cyp

    lol..............LMAO

  20. #20
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Thats crazy, imagine the size ronnie would be with that shit at his disposal! It would be shit for bodybuilding as a whole though, coz everyone who cud afford it would be huge without even having to train, so all the rich geeks would be beast, and being big wouldnt have the same respect! Would be funny to see like 5'10 350lb competition ready bodybuilder though!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •