boots555 is offline Member

Brotherhood of Darkness

Worldnetdaily.com

If you have the money, grab a copy.

Out dont care what your views are
    Dr. Stanley Monteith really makes you think.

He is good
    I like listening to him even though I disagree with some of the things he says.
    He uses alot of documentation.

Do world events seem like they're spinning out of control?

Do the explanations you hear from government officials sound like they're meant to mislead?

Does the establishment news media leave you feeling like you've only hear part of the story – maybe even the wrong part?

Why are groups like the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers – groups whose members are obviously powerful with connections to wealth and political influence – never the subject of the evening news?

Something's happening here.

Find out in Dr. Stanley Monteith's blockbuster expose, "Brotherhood of Darkness."

Is there a grand conspiracy at work to move the world toward global government and a universal religion?

Who or what is actually behind these sinister forces?

What is the real hard scoop?

Dr. Stanley Monteith, a medical doctor by training, set out on a mission to answer those questions some 40 years ago. The results of his startling research is this amazing, little book, a shocking expose that shines the light of day on the secret societies – some of which have been at work on the world stage for centuries.

"Most people don't realize they exist because their minds have been conditioned to reject any thought of such organizations," explains Monteith.

This hard-hitting book names names, places, dates and full citations from primary sources. Monteith reveals the identity of the mysterious forces behind the men who rule the world, and why some U.S. leaders have dedicated their lives to destroying their own nation.

Many times he uses the words and actual documents of the individuals and groups behind the plotting to reveal their aims, goals and intent.

Are they all working together? Who are they ultimately serving? Is there a grand architect? You will be shocked and disturbed at the answers.

As President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "In politics there are no accidents. If it happens you can bet it was planned that way."

You may not accept everything Monteith offers, but one thing is for sure: After reading "Brotherhood of Darkness," you will never look at the world in the same way again.

It's a fast, lively read – not the kind of heavy lifting you might expect as a result of the research behind it.

Many of these individuals are very forthright.
    The information is there, I now find it hard to deny.

funnymanchuck is offline New Member
    where can you get a copy

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=49197

Some of this stuff has some pretty good documentation to make a convincing arguement.
    I dont believe that everyone with power or in politics is somehow personally connected to a large global conspiracy.
    There are alot of good people in powerful positions.

I donot agree with all that Monteith says.
    I do disagree.

For instance, I personally like George Bush, I understand peoples complaints.

He is taking alot of heat.
    I would not want to be in his shoes.
    In many ways I feel for him.
    I pray for him constantly.

Thread Information