Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

For the "Anti-Retaliation" crowd

What to do if you fall into a conversation with someone about the terrorist attacks who doesn't believe in retaliation

1. Engage in conversation with said person, and ask if military force is appropriate.

2. When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"

3. Wait until he says something to the effect of - "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

4. When he's in mid-sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

5. When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would be awful and he should not cause more violence.

6. Wait until he agrees, and has pledged not to commit additional violence.

7. Punch him in the face again, harder this time.

8. Repeat steps 5 through 8 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

P

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

I,m gonna try it on my boss

Mike Guest
    LOL

Pete now THAT had me rolling in laughter!

hahahaha oh boy....

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm you think? Nice Pete...very good!

This guy thinks retaliation should be swift and severe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For the "Anti-Retaliation" crowd-j0198184.jpg  

physio_sport is offline Banned
    ok now this is quite funny pete.
    i didnt make my point clear in my other post(probably duw to bad english skills). but the point was lets say you destroy the taliban and in 10-15 years time the son of a man that you killed in Afganistan cames to America and blows up a building now what is he in your eyes a terrorist or his he just seeking revenge(THINK ABOUT IT HES JUST RETALIATING FOR THE DEATH OF HIS FAMILY)?
    Im sorry if i offended anybody in my other post but it wasnt aimed at any american citizen just at bush.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 10-19-2001 at 08:50 AM.

physio- valid point but is killing one person for revenge the same as killing 5000 guiltless people? Sure I'd want to hunt down the man who killed my father, but then I'd have to ask myself...why was he killed, and what will I accomplish by killing thousands in his stead. I'm just glad I don't have to make the decisions....additionally Bin Laden won't be happy until we are out of Saudi. Likewise if the Taliban had given him up or sent him packing then we would not be in the position we're in. In other words the US wouldn't knowingly harbor a criminal and neither would most countries.

Originally posted by physio_sport
    but it wasnt aimed at any american citizen just at bush.
    Look Physio...what you posted yesterday really angered me...I guess that was obvious. But Bush is acting on behalf of America and the free world. He's not doing this for his own agenda and he's not brainwashing people into thinking that this operation is a justified act of religion. This is an organized, strategized retailiation against an evil, insidious, cowardly group of extremists who use their power to influence people who are looking for hope. They then convince these people that it's allright to massacre innocents for the sake of religion (or their interpretation of religion). This is not perpetrated by muslims it is perpetrated by extremists. Bin Laden is the puppet master and to suggest otherwise is naive. The Taliban government is guilty by association and therefore should be treated as conspirists. If 300 innocent people were killed by an American bomb...I fully believe that it was accidental... flying two fuel laden aircraft into office buildings was not . Sorry but I support Bush every step of the way on this one.

P

Why is it that Canada is the only country to acknowledge the US and our efforts throughout history to help EVERYONE...Especially the Arab people!

Thanks Pete

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: For the "Anti-Retaliation" crowd

LOL UNCONTROLABLY ! @ PETE...THAT NEEDS TO BE ON BILLBOARDS, T-SHIRTS, NATIONWIDE! IT'S SO TRUE MAN!

BEAUTIFUL, F'ING BEAUTIFUL

_SOLID

Originally posted by Pete235
    What to do if you fall into a conversation with someone about the terrorist attacks who doesn't believe in retaliation

1. Engage in conversation with said person, and ask if military force is appropriate.

2. When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"

3. Wait until he says something to the effect of - "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

4. When he's in mid-sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

5. When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would be awful and he should not cause more violence.

6. Wait until he agrees, and has pledged not to commit additional violence.

7. Punch him in the face again, harder this time.

8. Repeat steps 5 through 8 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

P

AND DAMMIT AARRGGGHHH! I DIDN'T SEE physio_sports post in here

physio_ AN ATTACK ON OUT PRESIDENT IS AN ATTACK ON ALL AMERICANS YOU LITTLE PRICK!

_SOLID

I think I'll bump this once so everyone can take another look

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA, thats great stuff Pete! Definetly needed that laugh.

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    Pete

what if he doesn't punch back, but weeks later his outraged wife poisons your drink instead

Good point FB....I guess if that happened I would get my wife to go over to his house and punch his wife in the face

P

Thumbs up Pete...HAHA

_SOLID

Originally posted by Pete235
    Good point FB....I guess if that happened I would get my wife to go over to his house and punch his wife in the face

P

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For the "Anti-Retaliation" crowd-1-72941-traini%7E1.jpg  

YES!

Talking seen that pic just wish it was animated and he'd blow himself to pieces..hahaha..hehe

_SOLID

Thread Information