tt333 is offline Senior Member

I dont give a fuck about the Columbia Crash

About the same time as this shit happens we have two soldiers I think that died in a helicopter crash. But nobody hears anything about these soldiers that died because a fucking space shuttle blew up. What are these astronauts doing for America (Really I dont know maybe somebody can explain it to me)? We will have soldiers that might die in this war and they will never get the respect they deserve. These soldiers are protecting America, there putting there life on the line and will never get the respect they deserve. Fuck this Space Shuttle shit.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i know what your saying bro. Idk why those cocks thing that the columbias lifes are more important than the troops. We all are important and evryone deserves the same respect
    peace be with them

BDK DE

calidude is offline Senior Member
    GOD BLEES ALL THE MILITARY AROUND THE WORLD>

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think the media over ran the story about Columbia and the U.S. troops deserve proper recognition; but one of those astronauts was a friend of mine and tired of seeing the story or not, they deserve respect just as the troops do.

I live about 1 mile from Johnson space center and the reason this story gets so much play on the air ways is because even though it's been days sice the tragedy, men, women, and children are still contributing to the memorial, still on their knees in front of JSC praying for these men and women. Most people I know consider these men and women troops, and it doesn't take much of a stretch to see them as servents of America who died for their country.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Another thing, if you guys are sick and tired of seeing the Columbia story and want to show some respect to these soldiers; why don't you turn off the TV and wright a letter to their families untill another part of the news comes on.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    all life is important to me.

The loss of the soldiers and the spac shuttle crew weigh heavy on my heart.

Yes the media over plays everything,but remember that it was a large loss of life and therefor something to pay attention to.

I also live really close to the johnson spac center and this area is majorly effected by this,.

I hope that one day space travel will be safe and wars will be in books only.

mammoth is offline Member
    Blame the media not the victims!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I feel for the families of the Columbia crash but im talking about NASA in general. We have soliders that are protecting are freedom and they never get shit in return. But then again, thats what being a solider is all about.

RealMenBench is offline Junior Member
    well maybe if the body parts of the soldiers were spread across 4 states like the bodies of the astronauts were, it'd hit home a bit more ....

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    tt..

I normally don't post on these types of issues, but I had to comment. I understand your frustration, believe me! I spent over a year in Iraq during Desert Storm while in the Corps and we never got the respect that was deserved, as usual. But, in defense of the Shuttle crew, don't froget many of them were also military personnel. They died in a different sense serving their country, but they died all the same doing their duty for God and Country!

Just my thoughts!

Doc M

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Its also a huge blow to NASA.

I do understand what u're saying though. Just over 3000 ppl killed in 9/11 but in afghanistan, i beleive about 4000-5000 died, not sure if that was civilian only or included military also, but i think u get the point.

roch is offline Member
    remember that NASA personnel are mostly ex-military cream of the crop. they were soldiers to for the most part.

it's true that the american public for the most part sends the message that we don't support our soldiers. I for one think those who disrespect america in anyway by not showing there support should be lined up and shot. hippies and tree huggers included. that is unless they support american troops who lay their lives on the line by doing something to stop communism, instead of bitching about forrests in another friggin country, but thats just my POV. sorry if I sound un-educated but I love this country and anyone who'll stand up and fight for my rights deserve our respect and our support.

friggin commies can kiss my bicep.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, just be thankful they didn't blow both things off for some stupid political scandal...

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member

Re: I dont give a fuck about the Columbia Crash

Originally posted by tt333
    These soldiers are protecting America, there putting there life on the line and will never get the respect they deserve. Fuck this Space Shuttle shit.
    You are truly worthless and I pity you and your ignorance. Respect the AMERICAN soilders, sure, not a problem, but F*CK those AMERICANS who also lost their life in the shuttle? Sorry sir, I say FUCK THOSE WHO DONT RESPECT ALL LIFE! It matters to you if these people orphan their childeren and widow their husbands and wives on a field or in a shuttle? Good luck in life pal.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    RESPECT THEM ALL!!!!!! RIP to all who gave there lives, whether it was for our freedome or for scientific research to better us all.

Thread Information