Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Palin not afraid of War with Russia

ABC news is releasing some partial transcripts of the hard-hitting Gibson interview where Palin talks about war with Russia to protect our Nato allies like Ukraine and Georgia if Russia invades them (and the need to include Ukraine and Georgia into Nato as soon as possible).

When discussing NATO, Palin NAILS it. We are in those treaties to protect each other, attack one, attack all. Putin sends another soldier or tank into Georgia or Ukraine IT IS ON like Donkey Kong.

Russia will getting totally ****ing flowned and will back the **** down.

Putin only respects strength, and Palin, benefitting from her Russian experience with the border between Alaska and Russia, knows that.

We will FIGHT, and we will WIN.

-----------------

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2...5782924&page=2

GIBSON: Would you favor putting Georgia and Ukraine in NATO?

PALIN: Ukraine, definitely, yes. Yes, and Georgia.

GIBSON: Because Putin has said he would not tolerate NATO incursion into the Caucasus.

PALIN: Well, you know, the Rose R*********, the Orange R*********, those actions have showed us that those democratic nations, I believe, deserve to be in NATO.

Putin thinks otherwise. Obviously, he thinks otherwise, but...

GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn't we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?

PALIN: Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help.

But NATO, I think, should include Ukraine, definitely, at this point and I think that we need to -- especially with new leadership coming in on January 20, being sworn on, on either ticket, we have got to make sure that we strengthen our allies, our ties with each one of those NATO members.

We have got to make sure that that is the group that can be counted upon to defend one another in a very dangerous world today.

GIBSON: And you think it would be worth it to the United States, Georgia is worth it to the United States to go to war if Russia were to invade.

PALIN: What I think is that smaller democratic countries that are invaded by a larger power is something for us to be vigilant against. We have got to be cognizant of what the consequences are if a larger power is able to take over smaller democratic countries.

adsonar_placementId=1280789;adsonar_pid=43749;adso nar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=165;adsonar_zh=220;adsonar_jv='ads.ad sonar.com';
    And we have got to be vigilant. We have got to show the support, in this case, for Georgia. The support that we can show is economic sanctions perhaps against Russia, if this is what it leads to.

It doesn't have to lead to war and it doesn't have to lead, as I said, to a Cold War, but economic sanctions, diplomatic pressure, again, counting on our allies to help us do that in this mission of keeping our eye on Russia and Putin and some of his desire to control and to control much more than smaller democratic countries.

His mission, if it is to control energy supplies, also, coming from and through Russia, that's a dangerous position for our world to be in, if we were to allow that to happen.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Ok, lets get this straight

GIBSON: Would you favor putting Georgia and Ukraine in NATO?

PALIN: Ukraine, definitely, yes. Yes, and Georgia.

GIBSON: Because Putin has said he would not tolerate NATO incursion into the Caucasus.

PALIN: Well, you know, the Rose R*********, the Orange R*********, those actions have showed us that those democratic nations, I believe, deserve to be in NATO.

Putin thinks otherwise. Obviously, he thinks otherwise, but...Yeah, I mean god forbid Russia take notice of America putting their noses on their border..

GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn't we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?

PALIN: Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help.

But NATO, I think, should include Ukraine, definitely, at this point and I think that we need to -- especially with new leadership coming in on January 20, being sworn on, on either ticket, we have got to make sure that we strengthen our allies, our ties with each one of those NATO members.

We have got to make sure that that is the group that can be counted upon to defend one another in a very dangerous world today.The only danger to this world is America and its nation building policies. You either come to Democracy or it will be forced upon you. As if Democracy is a good form of government. haha Democracy is a ****ing joke!

GIBSON: And you think it would be worth it to the United States, Georgia is worth it to the United States to go to war if Russia were to invade.

PALIN: What I think is that smaller democratic countries that are invaded by a larger power is something for us to be vigilant against. We have got to be cognizant of what the consequences are if a larger power is able to take over smaller democratic countries.What about the big bad America invading the tiny country of Iraq? Oh, thats different huh? Might makes right! The blatant hypocrisy is insane.

adsonar_placementId=1280789;adsonar_pid=43749;adso nar_ps=-1;adsonar_zw=165;adsonar_zh=220;adsonar_jv='ads.ad sonar.com';
    And we have got to be vigilant. We have got to show the support, in this case, for Georgia. The support that we can show is economic sanctions perhaps against Russia, if this is what it leads to.Always acting like they have a right to "sanction" a nation if it does not suck America off and bow to its will.

It doesn't have to lead to war and it doesn't have to lead, as I said, to a Cold War, but economic sanctions, diplomatic pressure, again, counting on our allies to help us do that in this mission of keeping our eye on Russia and Putin and some of his desire to control and to control much more than smaller democratic countries.

His mission, if it is to control energy supplies, also, coming from and through Russia, that's a dangerous position for our world to be in, if we were to allow that to happen..Who keeps their eye on America? The one nation who has disrupted the entire globe and forced itself upon millions of people across the world? I guess no one right, I mean America is the perfect all knowing nation that does absolutely no wrong right? And what about America's mission of dominationg the world and building nations?

The goddamn hypocrites, every last one of them should be eradicated.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont recall where I read that Palin needed some education in foreign policy. See dealing with Russia isnt exactly a toy story or a walk in the park. Its just a tad...just a tad more complicated then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    I dont recall where I read that Palin needed some education in foreign policy. See dealing with Russia isnt exactly a toy story or a walk in the park. Its just a tad...just a tad more complicated then that.
    The bitch is clueless and would get 10's of thousands of our boys killed fighting some BS politicians war.

I know how many people are brainwashed to believe that America can kick anyones ass, not sure why they think that when you look at Iraq and Afghanistan but anyway...no Russia is not to be ****ed with.

So whats the list of countries America is pissing off right now?

1. Iraq
    2. Afghanistan
    3. Iran
    4. N. Korea
    5. Russia

Umm...have I missed anyone?

You know its like a woman that has been married five times and expects people to believe she was just unfortunate five times in a row. America just happens to have all these countries pissed yet its not our fault? There the bad guys right? hahaha

Wow...just Wow!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Well after violating there territorial sovereignty and killing a few innocent civilans, you can add Pakistan and good 'ol Venezuela to the list. Im getting the feeling that Palin maybe a blessing for the Dems.lol

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    The bitch is clueless and would get 10's of thousands of our boys killed fighting some BS politicians war.

I know how many people are brainwashed to believe that America can kick anyones ass, not sure why they think that when you look at Iraq and Afghanistan but anyway...no Russia is not to be ****ed with.

1. Iraq
    2. Afghanistan
    3. Iran
    4. N. Korea
    5. Russia

You know its like a woman that has been married five times and expects people to believe she was just unfortunate five times in a row. America just happens to have all these countries pissed yet its not our fault? There the bad guys right? hahaha

Wow...just Wow!
    I hope you dont live in america...if you do you'd be the perfect liberal..

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    fvck everyone else...you HAVE to be on top....or you WILL be on bottom...AMERICA RULES.....

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    fvck everyone else...you HAVE to be on top....or you WILL be on bottom...AMERICA RULES.....
    The minute amount of intelligence and the extreme amount of inbreeding that it took to piece together a mindless uneducated knuckle dragging dichotomous string of words like the aforementioned is baffling. I didn't know you could get internet access in double-wides...

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    I hope you dont live in america...if you do you'd be the perfect liberal..
    Really?
    I'm european and in Europe i've heard totenkopfninja's ideas in liberals, extreme right wing supporters, anarchists, commies, etc...I don't think thats makes murilo a liberal. A lot of people no matter what their political ideals are think that way.

btw, murilo, are you european?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Rhino... Murilo and I are LIBERTARIANS... Look that word up, it is the definition and the platform that all TRUE Conservative Republicans claim to be but few actually are.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

1. Iraq
    2. Afghanistan
    3. Iran
    4. N. Korea
    5. Russia

Wow...just Wow!

Give it time and im sure you will be able to add Pakistan and China to that list.

As for the people that go "America rulez everyone sucks lulz", just keep feeding them shitty TV shows like Gladiators, keep them watching reality TV shows and keep giving them IPods and PS3's and they will obey anything FOX News tells them to.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think Palin, given time, could be worse than Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    Really?
    I'm european and in Europe i've heard totenkopfninja's ideas in liberals, extreme right wing supporters, anarchists, commies, etc...I don't think thats makes murilo a liberal. A lot of people no matter what their political ideals are think that way.

btw, murilo, are you european?

No, I am an American that is disgusted by the Elite and politicians who no longer serve the will of the people. This governement needs to be abolished and brought back to what it is supposed to be, a Constitutional Republic and not a modern day Rome conquering lands and instilling fear in the world with the "you must come to Democracy peacefully or it will be forced upon you" attitude.

LMAO @ "Totenkopfninja"...das ist ein guten namen.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 09-13-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Do you really think we have any intention of starting a war with Russia? I say maddness. It's tough talk to keep them guessing just how crazy we are, and if you were on top you'd be expected to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Do you really think we have any intention of starting a war with Russia? I say maddness. It's tough talk to keep them guessing just how crazy we are, and if you were on top you'd be expected to do the same thing.

You do realise that unlike Iraq, Russia is a HUGE threat? LMAO @ people thinking America can **** with the Russians and the Russians will just go along with it.

Make no mistake about it, America keeps ****ing around there will be consequences and reprecussions.

This so called "American" government is filled to the brim with war mongering assholes. I mean its not like they are the ones going to war or their children. Its you and I and our friends and family that go to war and die just because some stupid **** wants to play war games.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a bit off topic..

but I was surprised when I read this, cause I've never read this before but...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_...sian_Civil_War

ALLIED INVERVENTION IN THE RUSSIAN CIVIL WAR..

apparently there was an allied force.. LIKE NATO... that went into Russia to try and defend the CZAR against the communists...

If you scroll down in the wiki page u see all the countries involved in this Allied Intervention..

most of the force was Czechs, than Japs, Greek, And the GOOD OL' USA is 4th with 13,000 soldiers...

than u have poles, canadians, serbs, romanians, italians, chinese, british, french, australians..

All these nations went in there with the hope of stopping the r*********..
    but the r*********aries won in the end.

I suppose this sort of helped set the stage for future tensions between Soviets and the rest of the world, but who knows.

Sort of like nation buidling back in 1918

Which I am not suprised.. cause this is after Woodraw Wilson,.. and his stupid book published in 1913.. and the start up of the federal reserve, the income tax, and eventually they league of nations i guess after ww1

Makes me really want to sort of look into the real reasons behind world war 1... Like economic policy, or economic reasons behind it.. Screw the stupid fairy tale of assassination and what kicked it off... but the actual underpinnings behind the tension. Cause it seems like a crazy period in time, when all these "PROGRESSIVE" movements were happening, and the central banks were starting to get set-up... Not to go into the conspiracy of being controlled by elite bankers from above and all that stuff.... but yah know lol

NICE PICTURE OF US TROOPS parading in Russia in 1918 during ALLIED INTERVENTION
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:W...arade_1918.jpg
    Last edited by Pooks; 09-13-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You do realise that unlike Iraq, Russia is a HUGE threat? LMAO @ people thinking America can **** with the Russians and the Russians will just go along with it.
    yeah, I do. We'd be crazy to go to war with them, and we won't. That's kinda my point. But, if we can bluff them into backing out of Georgia, why not? They don't want to fight us either. Both sides do a lot of BS'ing, they talk smack on their media and we monitor it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    In a bluffing game betwen Putin and Bush I would put my money on Putin every time. Same with Putin vs Mccain or Obama. Putin strikes me as one of the most intelligent leaders today, not to say I agree with what he is doing, but thats beside the point. The real danger is of course if someone is stupid enough to not realise its a bluffing game. Palin almost sounds nutty enough to acctually think war is a possibility, that would be dangerous.

Thread Information